'79 Te51 Corolla

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
svairman
Car: 1993 Infiniti Q45

Picked this up recently. '79 SR5 SportCoupe with only 89k original miles. Pretty spotless under the hood. Interior needed help. Was planning on gutting it but went a different route. Has a 2TC 1.6 with upgraded weber carb. Came with a set of Enkei Compe 8's as well. At first I had decided not to completely strip the interior then I changed my mind. While I didn't want to gut it I wasn't about to spend months and a small fortune hunting parts. So I made my own. They're just simple panels but I covered them with some leather that matches the stock door panels pretty well. Now I just need some decent floor mats for the front and a new radio and speakers and the interior should be pretty sorted for now. Oh I also got some new matched seats. They're first gen eclipse seat I got at the local DIY junkyard, $13 each. Adapted the original brackets to the new seats, got the grinder out and made and couple of spacers. Nothing fancy but if anyone Really Really wants to see it I'll pull one out and snap a pic. Anyways here's how the interior turned out. Next up is suspension then maybe a nice header and some webber 45 side drafts...

Return to “Others”