General discussion forum about all things Datsun! NOTE: If your thread is specific to a certain model, please make sure you post it in the proper forum.
nissan84
Car: 1984 Nissan pick up

I have an 84' 720 pickup that has been in the garage for over 15 yrs. Before that I drove it and waxed it 2 times a week. It is candy apple red with a nice cap on the back. Craigar center line rims and 50's all around. chrome traction bars. An interior and floor board you can "eat off of". I made a cover for it that keeps the dust off of it when I park it. It hasn't seen any water, what so ever except a sponge in 15 yrs. Even then, for the few years before that, the wipers were removed and the headlights covered as those times were not intended for that vehicle to be driven. It has 120 KM's on it.There are very few if any in this condition. Rolling patio's are in the past. My question to all of you is, should I hang on to this or let it go.Shes a piece that needs a liitle work to get going. No one,, no one has one of these one the road. The Cherry bomb muffler on there sounded good when I put her away. Marc.

phlebmaster
Car: 1973 240z L26 4spd rip roar and ready to go!

First of all....welcome!

Pictures speak louder than words, especially when you are looking for a value with the intent to sell.

Why would you not keep it after all of the work you say you put into it?

PEZi
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Mitsubishi Racing Edition

keep it... and who says no one has these on the road?

flinterman2000
Car: 2000 Nissan Wingroad, 85 Datsun 720 Pick Up.

Welcome. Here's mine.

I believe we all think that you should keep it.

litltime6
Car: nissan 720

Yeah keep it bro, and drive the piss out of IT!!!!

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

I don't see many on the road. But when I do, we see each other and wave.

lino
Car: 1991 Q45a Fed-Spec, IQP/White, Texasoil 9 Accumulator Recharge, '93 TCU 1st Gear Start, JWFSB, B&M 70268 Transmission Cooler, BBS Forged Wheels, DRLs, Silverstars, Tint, Very Well Serviced.

I can imagine how rare it's to see one anywhere in Canada, especially Corwall. If you love it, keep it. The only reason to sell something like that is if you don't have the space for it or need the money. If it were me, I'd drive it and enjoy it. Love to see some pics if you have some.

Return to “Datsun Chat”