720 restoration

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
Nate720

Hi Guys

I live al the way in South Africa i need some help with parts trying to restore my Datsun 720

waynosworld

What is it that you need?
You have photos of your 720, what year is it?

Nate720

hi its an 85 I swopped an Sr so im looking at getting a big brake upgrade[

Nate720

im new to the forum not sure how to post a pic send me ur email and i will send you some

waynosworld

The 85 has pretty good brakes, sure you can swap in the dual piston caliper V6 hardbody/Pathfinder brakes, but I would not expect much of an improvement.
You need to host your photos at a site like Photobiucket(I don't like them), or Picasa, then you click on the photo you want to post(picasa), copy the URL code, then come back here, click in the field, then click on the "IMG" box above the reply, then paste the code between the "IMG code here IMG", when you submit the reply the photos will be there.
Nate720 wrote:hi its an 85 I swopped an Sr so im looking at getting a big brake upgrade[

Nate720

[img]https://forum-attachments.sfo2.digital ... sort=1&o=0[/img]

Not sure if im doing this the right way

waynosworld

Nate720 wrote:Image

Not sure if im doing this the right way

With Photobucket, try to just click on the thumbnail photo you want to put in your reply and then right click on the full size image and pick "copy image" and then paste it in the reply.
If that doesn't work then it's a lot harder to explain, I refer to photobucket as photolame as it used to be easy to use, there is a chain link above the photo in a row of other icons, click on the chain link, then copy the IMG code and paste it in the reply.
Well it worked both ways for me, the top way is the easiest, good luck, if you can somehow get a good code in your reply, I can likely use that to post the photo for you, but I need a good link.

Return to “Datsun 720”