$60 off SUV/Minivan tent at costco.ca

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
Rockford
Car: 2007 Quest SL

Until May 17.I just ordered mine:http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Pr...=&s=1

ricebike
Car: 1989 240sx se 5spd (donated to my brother in law)
2002 Quest
2005 Altima

that's still too high; i'd rather get a stand-alone tent for much cheaper elsewhere...

Rockford
Car: 2007 Quest SL

Bear in mind that's CDN Dollars and it's a delivered price. Mine arrived on Friday. A free ball cap came with it.$300 CDN = about $260 US right now.I like the idea of being able to to use the back of the van as an extra room w/out having to get out of the tent. If need be it can be used as a stand alone tent, too.Napier 83000 is the brand and model.

I'm new to camping but all these people over at autoanything.com seem happy with it:

As expected Posted on 03/19/2009 by Gregory D. - 1999 Toyota Tacoma (Corona,CA)

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.

"Product worked exactly as expected. Straps to fasten the sock to my truck were better than expected. Fabrics, seams, et al were also as expected. Working the zippers without getting the storm welt caught took a bit of practive but was also doable. Other reviewers noted the difficulty getting it folded and back in the bag. I can see where that could be an issue. I bought a larger duffle to hold the tent and the groundcloth and went away happy. As I'm using it in the desert, can't say about the short fly/water resistant wall plan. We'll see."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Gregory D. Vehicle 1999 Toyota Tacoma I use my vehicle for Desert racing support vehicle Camping Convenience Par None! Posted on 03/13/2009 by Roger K. (Madison,AL)

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.

"I bought the tent on Auto Anything website and we are duly impressed in how snugly it hugs our Mercedes GL. We put our new 'Buddy' infra-red propane heater on the rear deck and snoozed fitfully every night during bike week. It goes up easy, detaches easily to use the SUV if needed, but does need the optional full rain fly instead of the mini."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Roger K. I use my vehicle for Towing trailers, shopping, dogs, travel Love the tent! Posted on 12/02/2008 by Ronald H. - 2008 Ford Escape (Ocala,FL)

11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.

"First time using the tent went great. Was easy to set up with two people. You could probably set it up by yourself just about as easy, but two are better. If you fold the tent carefully when you pack up it does fit back in the bag. It is roomy and fun to use."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Ronald H. Vehicle 2008 Ford Escape First time used Posted on 09/26/2008 by Mary C. - 2006 Dodge Caravan (Surprise,AZ)

14 of 16 people found the following review helpful.

"The tent was easy to put up even for the first time. We are very pleased with this tent. Attaching it to the van gave us a lot storage capacity with easy access to items without cluttering the tent. Overall we had a very good experience with our new tent."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Mary C. Vehicle 2006 Dodge Caravan I use my vehicle for Traveling and hauling home improvement supplies. Joe from Mississippi Posted on 09/12/2008 by Joe F. - 2008 Dodge Caravan (Maben,MS)

27 of 29 people found the following review helpful.

"Excellent value. No problem to put up or take down. I'm 74 years old. If I can do it anyone can. Even got it back into the bag with no problem. We sleep in our 2008 dodge grand caravan on an air matress. Use the tent to stand up to change clothes. Works great!"

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Joe F. Vehicle 2008 Dodge Caravan I use my vehicle for Travel and Family activities Great Tent!!! Posted on 09/12/2008 by Lawrence P. - 2007 Chrysler Pacifica (Warren,MI)

19 of 23 people found the following review helpful.

"This tent was great, used it Laborday weekend, went up very easy, take down was easy. Lots of room, was able to stand straight up and I am 6 feet tall!!! Was great to sleep in our SUV and not on the ground!"

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Lawrence P. Vehicle 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Great tent! Posted on 08/26/2008 by Betsy H. - 2004 Honda Odyssey (Coralville,IA)

20 of 21 people found the following review helpful.

"This is a fantastic product. The tent goes up very easily--ten minutes or so--and the sleeve that fits over the hatch of the van works SO well--we just had a great first-time trip with it, and it took all of 30 second to detach and drive out for a nice dinner--then re-attach when we returned (takes some careful backing to get centered with the tent again). So what if the tent does not fit easily back into its carrying case? What tent ever does? We keep ours in one of those large blue Ikea shopping bags--it is the perfect size. Or just slip it into a large plastic bag. Finally--AutoAnything is GREAT! They had the tent to us almost instantly."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Betsy H. Vehicle 2004 Honda Odyssey Storage Bag/Container Posted on 08/06/2008 by Charles B. - 2007 Chevy HHR (Henderson,NV)

25 of 37 people found the following review helpful.

"The Tent with the poles and canopy is to hard to get back into the carrying case. It's all nice and neat the first time you take it out of the box/bag but who has the time to take the care required to put it back. It takes to much effort and time to fit it back into the bag. I would appreciate it if you provided a larger storage container or some easy to follow instructions on how to fold it quickly and still make it fit into the bag."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Charles B. Vehicle 2007 Chevy HHR I use my vehicle for commuting to work, travel to DJ gigs and fishing. Great Service, Great product Posted on 07/29/2008 by Ron E. - 2005 Honda Element (Papillion,NE)

17 of 21 people found the following review helpful.

"I want to thank the great people at AutoAnything! You not only sell a great product, but your prompt service was really the best selling point . I will definitely use your service again!"

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Ron E. Vehicle 2005 Honda Element I use my vehicle for communiting, weekend activities, camping, etc. Great Tent Posted on 07/22/2008 by Richard R. - 2004 Honda Pilot (Alturas,CA)

19 of 24 people found the following review helpful.

"Tent was really easy to set up but almost imposable to get back into the duffel bag. Great room in the tent and easy to attach and take off my car."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Richard R. Vehicle 2004 Honda Pilot I use my vehicle for travel, hunting Minivan Tent Posted on 07/15/2008 by Darlene C. - 2000 Ford Windstar (Barberton,OH)

15 of 18 people found the following review helpful.

"We have been looking for one for sometime,so I went to the net and found just what we wanted, We just love it .There is just me and my husband and a Grandchild or two at a time so this is perfect for us. It gose up so easy and is a real assett to our easy camping needs. Thank You . Mr. & Mrs. E.Cupp. P.S. My Grandchildren Thank You .Now they can go camping with us ."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Darlene C. Vehicle 2000 Ford Windstar I use my vehicle for For Everything and just Love it , and Now We can Camp in it as w Napier Tent Review Posted on 07/15/2008 by Megan G. - 2004 Nissan X-Terra (Conshohocken,PA)

12 of 17 people found the following review helpful.

"I absolutely love it! It is bigger inside than I thought it would be. It would easily fit 4 people and 2 people in my SUV. I haven't had the chance to use it yet but it was very easy to put it together and to take it down. My family and I are extremely happy with this purchase. We will recommend this tent to others. Thanks!"

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Megan G. Vehicle 2004 Nissan X-Terra I use my vehicle for Commuting, kayaking, camping, picnics Camping at the Harley Rondesvous Posted on 06/30/2008 by John S. - 2008 Ford F-150 (Hamden,NY)

14 of 16 people found the following review helpful.

"My wife and I used the tent at the HARLEY RONDESVOUS AND IT WORKED GREAT EVEN WITH A BIT OF HEAVEY WEATHER. SET UP WAS EASY AND IT HAD LOTS OF ROOM FOR GEAR."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About John S. Vehicle 2008 Ford F-150 I use my vehicle for EVERYTHING Great Quality Product & Easy One-Person Set-Up Posted on 06/18/2008 by Barbara M. - 2001 Toyota 4-Runner (Tampa,FL)

21 of 22 people found the following review helpful.

"Finally found a tent that I can easily set-up by myself! The quality of this product is exceptional with heavy-duty sleeve attachment to my SUV. It has great ventilation. With 3 large doorways it provides many entry/exit options, which is great when camping in tight areas. Only problem is deciding where to sleep, in the SUV or in the tent. I love this tent and would recommend it to all campers who prefer to have multiple set-up options available."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Barbara M. Vehicle 2001 Toyota 4-Runner I use my vehicle for Everything life hands me! good tent Posted on 06/17/2008 by Yvonne G. - 2006 Chrysler Pacifica (Henderson,NV)

9 of 12 people found the following review helpful.

"it's neat that it extends your storage in the tent. The only downfall was that when you're outside of the tent and you try to unzip or zip it back up, it often gets stuck in the material. I suppose that happens to most tents, though."

Was this review helpful? Yes No About Yvonne G. Vehicle 2006 Chrysler Pacifica I use my vehicle for camping, driving the kids and family around town great product Posted on 06/02/2008 by Sally W. - 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Atlanta,GA)

30 of 33 people found the following review helpful.

"This tent exceeds my expectations. It's spacious, well-designed and sturdy. The fact that it can be used as a stand-alone tent as well as a SUV tent is priceless. Well worth the money!"

Was this review helpful? Yes No

Return to “Quest Forum”