6 M/T Pedals?

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
Super Dave

Hey, can someone tell me what the pedals look like in the 6-Speed G35 Coupe? I've seen pictures with cool aluminum pedals, but I've also seen em with the plain old standard pedals. I don't know what the deal is with that. Anyone wanna answer this for me?

Richatchase
Car: People's pursuit of making money.

They are the same pedals that are in the automatics. You have to buy the aluminum pedals from an aftermarket supplier. I believe you can use the pedals from a 350z which do come (or are available) in aluminum.

Super Dave

screw that.......if i'm buying aftermarket, i'll just get some good pedals like momo's or something.

Super Dave

i found a place to buy the aftermarket infiniti pedals as shown in all the pics. I think the kit is like 90 bucks for the manual. Probably worth it. It is sporty yet subtle.

Chris Krikorian

Super Dave, can you send me a link or give me a phone number? I love those pedals too, and I want to order them. Maybe they'll give us a deal on them if we order a few sets.

Super Dave

you can find them on this web site:

http://strictlyz.com/customer/...at=83

I'm gonna wait till after my car gets here to ordem though.......maybe infiniti will decide to start putting them in on the cars <--------- yeah right! If they tell you they will give you a better deal for buying two sets let me know though. I'll buy a set :D

Holisticbeatz

Super Dave,

I clicked on that link and checked out those pedals. It looks pretty sweet. However, since those pedals look really smoothe, I have a concern with slippage. In case of wet weather, I'm afraid that my left shoe would slip off the clutch pedal or something.

Super Dave

well, i have thought about that a few times myself, but i've never really heard any complaints about it. the clutch and brake pedal do have rubber on them (all the black areas), which may help to prevent slippage but the gas pedal just has holes machined into it. i usually try to get my feet clean before i get into my car, but i know that's not always enough. for these pedals though.......i'll risk it :P

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”