5th Gen Teana Tail light Group Buy

General discussion area for the L33-chassis Altima.
TRSCarlos
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

**GROUP BUY IS OFFICIAL!!!!!!

Original post of the thread:
Link to competing forum removed. All the information needed is in this thread, so no need for a link to the other forum.

Hey guys,

I noticed that many of us love the Teana LED tailights from overseas. The problem is the limited options found to purchase them, especially coming at a price of $699 on ebay or Aliexpress. I was trying to find myself a pair that wouldn't cost so much to get here. The best pricing was around $600. Still a lot of money!! We all know that these are a direct swap to our cars and there is no cutting or splicing to make them work. I can confirm that these plug right into the same OEM connector.

I was able to get a wholesaler overseas that stock these tail lights on the regular and ask about a minimum order to purchase. Looks like we can all get the tail lights for around half the price shipped if I order 25 Pairs.

Here is the breakdown I have received from my wholesaler,

Original pricing per pair:
Pair: $337.28
Shipping $200 average
Total average price shipped to USA: $537.28

Bulk pricing for 25 Pairs:
Pair: $210.00
Shipping: $140.00 Average
Total pricing shipped to USA: $350.00

Bulk pricing for 35 Pairs:
Pair: $205.00
Total pricing shipped to USA: $345.00

Bulk pricing for 45+ Pairs:
Pair: $200.00
Total pricing shipped to USA: $340.00

$200 per pair is $5000 total cost shipping for those 25 pairs shipped individually.
$140 per pair is $3500 total cost shipping for 25 pairs shipped together for this group buy.

Shipping at this moment looks to be the same for anything over 25 pairs due to weight and customs requirements. I will be doing a flat US shipping rate of $10 once the product arrives here to ship to all of you. Outside of US will need to be quoted accordingly.

PAYMENT:
Wholesaler is looking for one payment from me directly as a bank transfer. I know that most people will not trust sending money that way nor would I like to exchange my bank information, so that is not happening. Paypal is the best way to send the money to me. This is also the preferred method as for one, It protects you and me as well for any foul play when money is involved. If you are using a credit card as payment through Paypal, that is double the protection, one from the card and the other from Paypal. I think we can all agreed that this is the best way to get started. Paypal Info below!!

DETAILS:
- $350.00 pricing at 25 pairs
- $345.00 pricing at 35 pairs
- $340.00 pricing at 45+ pairs
- PAYPAL email address: [email protected]
- Cost + 4% paypal fees. Send it as Friends and Family to bypass that fee if possible. Please include your shipping address as well.
- $10 Flat shipping (USA/HI/AK/PR ONLY) to your location once pallet arrives to my location.
- People needed to start make this happen - 25

- $374 TOTAL PRICING shipped to each participant if you pay the Paypal fees.

FEB 20TH DEADLINE UPDATE!!!!

Paypal email address: [email protected]

Any questions, please feel free to post or send me a PM.

The list is below, and I will update it whenever someone commits Also Money sent in Parenthesis for tracking purposes on my end.

PM me when your ready to send payment.

Please let us know if we can assist you further!

Thank you,

Carlos at TRS
Last edited by Ace2cool on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed

TRSCarlos

Email me if interested

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Carlos @ TRS??? Wait, are you a company rep? Did you even bother to read the house rules for posting items for sale? forum-rules-for-posting-to-classifieds-t507209.html

nico-terms-of-service-conduct-and-helpf ... 77295.html
Terms of Conduct: 7) Linking to another forum, a non-sponsoring shop or company, or a competing website is prohibited, so please do the right thing.

Or the one for becoming a vendor?
Advertiser's Marketplace Rules - Please Read! advertiser-specials-forum-rules-t125815.html

TRSCarlos

Im not acting as a vendor from TRS nor is this has any associated with TRS at all. This is just me personally doing this outside of TRS. I can remove the TRS name as it just comes natural to me to included it as its my job title.

Return to “5th Generation Altima Sedan (2013-2018)”