521 Parts

1965-1971 Datsun 521 forums. All 520 and 521 topics and discussion can be found here.
71-521

I figured that we should share the GOOD experiences with sellers on e-bay that have parts for our 521 trucks...post yours up as well!

Stockcuz:

I have purchased many thing from this guy including a horn relay with good results...the latest being floor plugs...also water bypass tube and many other things!

Reddat

I made another purchase from him...Gas pedal pad...I have also purchased brake and clutch pads from him, hood bumpers, NOS PVC hose and NOS heater hoses...good quality!

Datsunrestore_dot_com aka Too-Intense-Restoration

I purchased a wiper boot set from them...good quality! They have many items for the 521...window felt, windshield gasket, headlight trim rings, door welting...lots of goodies!

fruitridgeautomotive

I have bought new shocks for both the front and rear...perfect! I even messed up and bought second sets!

holee138

I have now purchased both Spear type SSS running lights and a NOS 521 fuse box...great seller in Singapore!

I have had a bad experience recently with an e-bay seller that did not describe the item fully, he has listed many parts I could use but due to the one bad experience I will never buy from him again....

netfreak

I've purchased from both stockcuz and reddat. They seem to have the only selections of 521 parts on ebay right now

Return to “Datsun 520 / 521”