4 Point Harness

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
sandersb
Car: '92 ultra-fancy luxury edition hatchi, godzirra powered.

Hey, I just bought a 4 point long harness for show, and I'm planning on running it with the stock s13 seats, and no bar.

Where would I bolt the eyebolts to?

Thanks

boostedpower
Car: Nissan 240sx S13

Yeah i have the same problem i want to install this and i have an S13 hatch with no back seats? where would i bolt everything down?!?!?!? ANYONE HAVE PIC?!?!?! would be so helpful!

sandersb

Hey boostedpower, if you lift up the back seats, the shoulder strap bolts bolt right into where the rear stock seatbelt connects, and you can connect the front left eyebolt into the bottom bolt of your front seatbelt.As for the right side, you can try to bolt it into where your seatbelt clips in.

That's how I did it, and it works great!

sandersb

Hope these help!

xC4RNAG3x
Car: 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 1993 Nissan 240sx Hatchback

Yeah man ill take pictures of my seats i bought some cheap *** jdm seats for my Eclipse and i have a 4 pointer on there, i cant really tell you where they are ill get some good clse pictures so you have an idea on where they go

Ls1pwr

thats a really really good way to mess up ur back. if the shoulder straps are mounted right behind u it will cause spinal compression if u get into an accident, u have to mount the shoulder straps where the top of ur backseat clicks into. i am very serious about this as its a common mistake alot of ppl make and can have major consequences for the rest of ur life.

sandersb

Wow..

Thanks alot Ls1pwr.. I knew you had to be careful about where you mounted your straps; Thank you for straightening that out for both of us.

onosqv
Car: '92 240sx Vert

mounting for show? i hope for your own sake, you don't use it for anything where you can get hurt.

Even if you mounted it correctly - 4 point harness + stock seat = no... actually, 4 point harness in general is no good (submarining possibility).

You should search - here, google, etc - it's been discussed.

If you REALLY must, instead of the lower mounting bolts, there is the upper hole on the coupe & fastbacks that you can use if you buy a Sparco eye-bolt & your harness has the clip in feature - otherwise, just a long bolt and bolt through both holes.

It will turn your 4 point into basically a 3 point, but the position is relatively better than where the lap belt bolts are.

Return to “Interiors”