3rd gen Rogue OEM body parts availability?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
RampCo
Car: 2021 Nissan Rogue

When will Nissan make available to the consumer interior and exterior body parts for the 2021 Rogue (I know a new model year has a transition period for the availablity of these parts)?
Last edited by Rogue One on Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revise title

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

There's no fixed "schedule" for that, but in my experience it usually takes about a year for the parts pipeline to completely fill up for a new model. All the parts in the car will show up as available, but many will show "indefinite backorder" if you try to obtain them. We just had an instance of that with a new '22 Pathy that needed a warranty cluster, the replacement had to come from Japan because there are none in US warehouses yet. I think sheet metal and plastic parts for the Rogue shouldn't be too problematic, since most of those would already have been ramping production before COVID hit in earnest. Electrical and electronic parts may be a different story, we've seen a lot of stuff that's essentially on "F__k You" backorder because of the chip shortage.

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

VStar650CL wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:35 pm
There's no fixed "schedule" for that, but in my experience it usually takes about a year for the parts pipeline to completely fill up for a new model. All the parts in the car will show up as available, but many will show "indefinite backorder" if you try to obtain them. We just had an instance of that with a new '22 Pathy that needed a warranty cluster, the replacement had to come from Japan because there are none in US warehouses yet. I think sheet metal and plastic parts for the Rogue shouldn't be too problematic, since most of those would already have been ramping production before COVID hit in earnest. Electrical and electronic parts may be a different story, we've seen a lot of stuff that's essentially on "F__k You" backorder because of the chip shortage.
I just had my car repaired last month. Parts took like 2 months to get from Vietnam, and Honda has listed these as backorder indefinitely. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes months for Nissan to deliver the parts to the dealership that ordered said parts for the bodyshop.

Return to “Rogue Forum”