3rd Annual Mossy Performance Car Show

Including HI and CA
GregV
Car: 1993 SE-R w/DET, 2003 Altima SE w/mucho

November 13th, Saturday, 10am - 3pmAll Nissans and Infinitis invitedTrophies for best in classes.****PRIZE MONEY JUST ANNOUNCED!!

We have shaken the tree for some prize money this year. We will be awarding the follwing prizes:

Best Car in Show - $500 and a Lo-Jack systemBest Truck in Show - $200

Please register ASAP!***CONFIRMED LOCATION!!We will be holding the event in the Albertson's parking lot a block from the dealership. Click here for MAP. ***

Event will be held in Oceanside, exact location will be announced later. It will either be at the dealership, or possibly as this event has grown each yer, we may hold it in the shopping center behind the dealership. There will be many vendors displaying, the El Camino HS Chearleaders will be back to do the bar-b-que and the raffle.

Please Register, as space may become limited but you are always welcome to come and spectate. Bring your friends.

I will post more info as it becomes available.

Vendors Confirmed so far:Asahiya BookstoreStillenCrown PerformancePDK FabricationsClassic Soft TrimGale Banks EngineeringWilliams MachineMr Tint Window TintingLo-JackTurbonetics

Rough schedule of events:9am begin staging10am done staging11am judging begins2:30pm Awards given out

Modified by GregV at 9:54 AM 10/5/2004
Modified by GregV at 8:19 AM 10/22/2004

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Welcome to the board!

Sounds like a great event!Be sure to post up some pics afterward!

Fred..

PS:HS Cheerleaders?.

GregV

Vendors Confirmed so far:Asahiya BookstoreStillenCrown PerformancePDK FabricationsClassic Soft TrimGale Banks EngineeringWilliams MachineMr Tint Window TintingLo-JackTurbonetics

Rough schedule of events:9am begin staging10am done staging11am judging begins2:30pm Awards given out

GregV

****PRIZE MONEY JUST ANNOUNCED!!

We have shaken the tree for some prize money this year. We will be awarding the follwing prizes:

Best Car in Show - $500 and a Lo-Jack systemBest Truck in Show - $200

Please register ASAP!***CONFIRMED LOCATION!!We will be holding the event in the Albertson's parking lot a block from the dealership. Click here for MAP. ***

justmerging
Car: 07 Versa SL w/CVT Cuz I'm lazy

Is registration free? If not how much is it? I will probably at least show up to spectate but I might enter my 240sx and maybe even my pathy(even though it's stock).

GregV

Registration is free. There may not be room for the stock Pathfinder though.

justmerging
Car: 07 Versa SL w/CVT Cuz I'm lazy

Cool, I got to check my schedule but I will more than likely register this evening. I was j/k about the pathy. I just bought it from you guys about a month ago, I haven't gotten to mods yet. I gotta replenish the cash flow first. LOL.

Return to “California Region”