3rd Annual Infinit of Tacoma Car show, Fife WA August 21st

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
5523pathfinder
Car: 1995 Nissan Pathfinder

City: Fife, WA
Date: August 21 2011
Time:11:00 A.M. till 3:00 P.M.

Alright guys and girls - this is round three for our little show at Infiniti in Fife - I can squeeze about 75 cars on the back lot and around the service drive, so the show is not huge by size standards, but we do have some pretty cool stuff going on - this year we are doing a little RC Car drifting contest - First prize for that is a gift certificate to the parts department at IOT - also, we are upping the anty a little on the Best In Show trophy: it comes with a $500 gift certificate to the parts department - we managed to get DJ Drdl again this year, and of course there will be barbecue as well - we have some pretty cool giveaways we are going to raffle off, and we'll be sure to throw a couple of "Sham-WOW's" in there - there will be more vendors this year and Boris Kochoff will be here showing off his impressive artwork - so, e-mail me at [email protected] or call myself or Shea at 253-231-4300 - space is limited, and registration is only $10.00 (and that gets you a t-shirt as well) - I'll see you there!

5523pathfinder
Car: 1995 Nissan Pathfinder

More info!!!!!........
Here it is boys and girls - we are getting BBQ from Warthog BBQ again and we are firing up the grille for some Polish Sausages as well - entrants get a food coupon for free BBQ when they register at the gate and everyone else pays a measly $3.00 - this years menu is Pulled Pork, Polish Sausage, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, chips, and a soda or water - we're getting close, so get those rides polished up and tell your buddies to get down here
If i didnt make it clear, there will be several trophies as well as a few gift certificates given away! There is a lot more info posted on the facebook page "I.O.T custom car show".

Once again, if you can pass this on to any other local Infiniti/Nissan/Datsun forum or people, it would be greatly appreciated!

Return to “Northwest Region”