3M stone guard installed!

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Omahafx
Car: any outdoor activities, cars, reading

Ultrashield installed 3M stone guard on my FX35 today.....very cool. It covers the whole bumper, front 1/4 of the hood, front fenders and mirrors. It looks great & can hardly be detected at first sight. I would say it is worth the money for the protection. I spent $700.00 for all areas listed above plus the top rear bumper and the headlights. More info? Send me a thread.:ylsuper

dakarta
Car: Technology, Politics, Product Development

That sounds cool. I've never visited Nebraska, but you must have rough weather to a similar degree to what we get. In Connecticut, our towns usually use a MESS of salt rather than plowing and they also drop lots of sand which they never clean up. The result is very abrasive roads. I would be really interested in seeing how your installation looks. I might have to do the same. If you have pics, it would be great if you could put them up.

Omahafx
Car: any outdoor activities, cars, reading

I will try to get some pics taken & posted. The weather here is harsh, and the sand/salt in the winter is a killer! This stuff will do wonders for protecting against it. Also, bugs don't stick to the clear film like they do paint, so cleaning after a road trip is much easier to do. I'll get working on the pics. I've been in your neck-of-the-woods several times in the past few years - nice place.

NISTECH

here is a link to the members rides to post in. right above the nice warm hoodie in my sig.

Return to “Murano Forum”