3inch exhaust

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
farm240sxboy

Hey I am buying an exhaust hopfully this week. I am probably going with the A pexi n1.Hear is my question, I like the 5 Zigen Fireball better and I found it for 450 on groupbuycenter.com but it says it is a 2 1/2 inch pipe an I want 3 inches because I am boing to do an sr swap soon. I also like the Tanabe super medalion racing exhaust, but I believe it is a 2 1/2 inch also. Do you guys know if they are available in a 3 inch also? Also are there any other exhausts that are 3 inch that are reasonably priced (like under 500) If you know of any tell me some sites to get them please, as well as where I could get the Tanabe or the 5 Zigen.

I don't want to go with a custom unit because I want a mandrel bent pipe and I don't know any bender around here. but I kind of would like to have a unit that has a canister that points off to the side like the 5 Zigen does, I think. thanks alot guys!

240zx
Car: I like....stuff =P

I think Jspec.com had a 3 inch 5Zigen. I could be wrong though. Try jspec and takakaira.com out see what they have and then find out who can get wht you want.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”