370z Greddy exhaust

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
gmz79
Car: 2018 370z coupe

i was wondering if any of you have gotten a greddy revolution rs exhaust in LA and if so is theyre any problems with the police stopping you, also i was wondering if the greddy revolution rs for the nissan 370z 09-17 fits on a 2018 370z?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Welcome to NICO Club!

I'm not sure on the specs with the newest car, if it bolts up or not. I will guess it does since I think we're still on the Z34 chassis.

Now, if someone here doesn't have experience, I did some research and honestly, this will be too loud for L.A. cops. It doesn't meet sound limits for some tracks (there's your sign). It's described as loud in a good way (that means gearheads like it, but not normal folk and def. not cops). I read it bolts up great and is lighter than stock, but loud is loud.

I'm in CA. I've had my loud exhaust dealings with the law. Was even told how loud Mustangs are okay... kind of pissed me off. If your an adult, dress like an adult, don't hoon, don't wear hoodies, don't blast music and drive during daylight hours only, then your probably fine to have this exhaust. As soon as you hit the quiet backroads at night, put tint in your windows, add stickers or rims, wear a hoodie, or watch an episode of initial D, then you'll get a ticket! (I'm joking a bit, but not much). Profiling happens, don't fit the profile. All in my humble opinion. :bigthumb:

Return to “350z / 370z Technical”