350z Wheel/Tire Fitment

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
iamtoofly4you
Car: Static 2003 SEVAS Edition Nissan 350z

Hey guys, new to the forums and new to buying wheels. I've got a 2003 Nissan 350z Track Edition and right now it's on powdercoated 05 wheels. I'd like to get some LM style wheels (reps) and I could really use some guidance. First off, 18 or 19 inches. The car itself is lowered 2 inches on racing springs. Second, I have the Brembo brakes so that presents a problem. Third, I like the wide look with a slight camber but not too much; I really would like something like @lowtek_z33 on instagram has going. I have no clue about spacers, tires, or anything, so if you guys could help me out somewhere it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

My first question is, as it usually is, what's your budget? Depending on how much you're planning on spending on some LM lookalike wheels you might be able to spend a little more and get some of the track version 2 wheels, 18 up front 19 on the rear and like the Track V1 wheels they're made by Rays if forged aluminum.

My second question is how much you're looking to change your camber. Without aftermarket parts the front camber isn't adjustable and you're only going to get in the neighbourhood of one degree of adjustment from the eccentric bolts in the rear.

Welcome to NICO! :badger

iamtoofly4you
Car: Static 2003 SEVAS Edition Nissan 350z

Thanks for the welcome as well as the reply! I was hoping to keep it under $1200 for the rims, I looked at the Varrstoen ES1s.. As well as the camber I don't know much, but I'm sure I'll have to change it for clearance.

Return to “350z / 370z Technical”