350Z S-Tunes for $1000

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
book-ends
Car: ???? Nissan 240SX coupe S13

Hello all,

I realize that this should be posted on the BST forum, but I just wanted to gauge interest. I ordered a set of NISMO S-Tune Suspension for my 240SX and the place I ordered from sent me a 350Z set instead.

240SX price is $675, 350Z price is $1325. The first reply that I got back from them was along the lines of "....we might be able to reinburse you shipping, but we don't take responsibility for errors...."

Since they billed me $700 (cost + shipping) and the invoice has the correct item numbers on it, why not just keep them and sell them on here for $1000 so at least two of us get some benefit?

I let them in on there mistake about an hour ago and I'll see what they have to say. If they still don't want to help me out, this stuff is UNOPENED and ready to be purchased for someone lucky enough.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Please tell us more of whats included?

Fred..

PS: But if it was from a NICO sponsor I rather have us all work correct the mistake, so they dont get raped, our sponosrs are nice+hardworking guys

book-ends

Hello,

Is Performance Nissan Parts a sponser? Anyway, it looks like I'm going to have to wait until Monday to get some resolution, because the head guy isn't in on the weekends. If he doesn't want to play ball............well...................

http://www.performancenissanpa...id=39

The packaging is top notch. The front suspension is boxed packaged seperately from the rear, but all of it came in one large box with handles. The fronts also come pre-assembled and include NISMO top mounts. I think you can see all of that in the above link.

PalmerWMD

Keep me posted please.I was for sure only going to buy from one of our sponsors but if this works out a certrain way we may be able to come to an understanding.

Fred..

book-ends

Hello,

Well, Performane Nissan Parts really came through for me. The second guy I spoke to was very apologetic and agreed to ship the proper suspension today, without receiving the wrong ones back first. Wow. Talk about a leap of faith.

Also, he was well aware that I was holding all the cards in this deal and said that "due to my honesty about the entire thing" he would include the following NISMO swag at no extra cost:

NISMO blank keyNISMO hatNISMO duffle bag

Ka-pow!!!! We'll see if he's true to his word AND if the correct stuff shows up. Thanks for your interest BTW, I didn't want to screw these guys but my initial impression was that they really didn't care.

PalmerWMD

I am glad it worked out this way.Better busniness all around.I would have taken them off your hands, if you had weanted to sell but still would have felt kinda bad for those guys, even if they arent sponsors.

Fred..

PS: Dont forget our Sponsors!!..

180crafter
Car: Nissan 240sx

PalmerWMD wrote:I am glad it worked out this way.Better busniness all around.I would have taken them off your hands, if you ahd weanted to seel but still would ahve felt kinda bad for those guy,s even if they arent sponsors.

Fred..

PS: Dont forget our Sponors!!..
Why do you sound drunk Fred??? Been hanging out with Mr1der again???

P.s. Even in the 350z forum... no one is safe from my wrath....

PalmerWMD

My ergonomics here are horrible.Also I make so many posts and am always in a hurry, so the proof reading gets short changed.

Hence all the typos.

Fred...

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”