326 Super White Paint & rough lower panels.

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
WillChad#78
Car: 1990 Nissan 300ZX Z32 NA 2+2 Coupe 5-Speed.
3.0L V6 24V DOHC 97,000 Miles. I'm the second owner. I bought the Car from my Personal Lawyer whom bought it new with seven miles on it.

My mint on mint 1990 2+2 that's "326 Super White" Gun Metal Gray Wheels and the Factory Lower Panels. I'm a Newbie so I'm just following what I've seen. My Car being 30 years old the Lower Rough Panel's were turning yellow. I had them sanded down completely. The "326 Super White" had an odd mix of Black, Brown and Gray. We decided to go with "Super Bright White". I had the Wheel's Sand Blasted and Powder coated the same color too and the Calipers Red. My Lawyer bought the car with 7 miles on it for his wife in 1990. The backseat hasn't ever been sat in. Would small black mud flaps look ok? Any suggestions? I found a set made for sports cars. Without a Tilt Wheel Column anyone know of a good removeable steering wheel with a horn? Black on Red?
1990 didn't come with the Nissan badge in between the Headlights did they? Thank's any info will help a lot. The upgraded (ICU) will free up 12 to 15 HP or is that false?

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”