300ZX Z32 Production Numbers USA, Canada, Europe, UK, Australia

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
9TR
Car: Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R M-Spec #147/366

Hi,

I run a website called GTR-Registry.com which contains the production information of various Nissan Skylines, GT-Rs and some other cars. I was asked if I could research the 300ZX production numbers, so I've done this and put the results here:

http://gtr-registry.com/en-nissan-300zx-z32.php

Here you can see the numbers produced, further breakdowns of interior and transmission numbers, and you can use the search and filter functions to narrow down and cross reference data. There are also breakdowns of the model codes of the cars and what they mean, and all of the VIN ranges.

I know there's another registry but it contains a number of errors and missing cars, so I wanted to get this sorted. It also doesn't have Canada, or other regions, which I've also done.

I do have the Japanese data but I haven't got it online yet (sometime this year hopefully).

There is also a lot of other stuff on the website if you are interested.

Hope you find this information useful. Thanks to Greg for assisting with the USA and Canada data and AndrewG for Europe + UK data.

Regards,

Mark

NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

Thank you for posting this, it is a very nice collection of data, I think it is the most complete I've ever seen! I'm not sure where the lines for "commercial accounts" are blurred so I'm going to leave this here but please do contact our admin staff to confirm that this acceptable. Thanks.

9TR
Car: Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R M-Spec #147/366

I can't PM you... "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature."

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

9TR wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:29 pm
I can't PM you... "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature."
New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM (a safety measure to cut down on spam). I've moved you out of the newbie section. Try it now, it should work.

EdBwoy

9TR, welcome to Nicoclub, and thank you for sharing that information. It is a beautifully and intuitively laid out website, easy to navigate.

Sometimes it is hard to find this kind of info, even for more common production units.
I am in the US focused on the sedan side, and for example I can mention the 2003-2004 Infiniti M45. But heck, I can't get info for the more common 2006-2010 Infiniti M/Nissan Fuga; at least not to your level of detail.

If we with other models were interested in compiling such info, without necessarily reinventing the wheel, how can we go about it? I can't immediately see any commercial angle to your work, so I know it can be a thankless job to research this info and make it available. But you might have connections and hold some clout with your work thus far. How can we help you to help us?

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”