300zx headlights, will they fit?

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
danejah99
Car: cars

I got an 89 240sx and I seen a 180 in japan that looked to have 300zx headlights. I dont like the flip up ones and I dont really got the money to get a whole front clip. so I wanted to know how to have the 300zx headlight look. Thanks.

s14=pimpin'

They look very nice, sorry no pics. They are very expensive to buy and install, really don't think its worth the cash IMO. Buy the s15 front kit, it looks better and is probably slightly more expensive than a 300zx conversion, here's a link

http://www.wholesalehyperforma....html

I know it says for 95-98 240, but I've seen it put on an s13, here's another link

http://www.emergent.com.au/200sx/faq_1.html

Look for the fiftenn-eighty, personally my favorite 240, wish I saw that before buying an s14!! LOL

I think the 300zx lights have to be custom installed, I've never seen a kit. An old member had them on his 240, but the bung holes here drove him away, not even sure if it was his ride. Anyway, he said they had to be custom installed at a body shop. So, are you going for all show and no go? These kits are really expensive and you can buy nitrous or I/H/E and a bunch of other goodies to improve the performance of your vehicle, instead of just the looks (suspension?)

its your car though, good luck!

PauL

danejah99
Car: cars

Im after both show and go, I just sold my neon that I built to do mid 14s in the 1/4 and had good looks also, u can see my old ride in cnyconcepts.com in the forum. it was pretty quick but they are everywhere and are hondas, i WAS GETTIN SICK OF SEEIN RICE EVERYWHERE, so I bought a 240sx, and I wanna have a solid lookin ride and have some torque, stock I can prolly woop some honda boys. thanks for the reply. maybe just a s-13 swap will be for me, cause ricers are cramin them damn s-15v headlights in everything. I love that front end but I dont want another everyday car.

s14=pimpin'

I hear ya, those stupid honda kids putting OUR lights on their shopping carts! Well, I suppose the JDM stuff is the new craze, but I really don't think the s15 front end is ricey, but it can be if not tastefully done. 300zx lights look really nice on a s13, I just don't approve of hacking up fenders and stuff, kits usually look better, depending on your shop. I seen a pink rx7 from Japan (Animiya {sp?} tuners I believe) with porche 911 front lights, now that looked tight!

Hey, kick around some ideas, although I don't really approve of off make manufacturers lights on a car (civic w/s15 lights, yuck!), it seems as if you want something original, and thats cool with me!

good luck, keep us posted

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”