3.7 Q70 New member here

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
PostalsQ

Hi all. Just picked up a used 2014 Q70S. Enjoying the car thus far. My only complaint was I had a mildew type smell coming from the AC when it was recirculating the cabin air. But my dealership Niello resolved it by removing cabin filter and cleaning fan off. So far so good. I'm from the SF Bay Area. Had the car for 5 days now. And I'm just one of those guys that likes to dive head 1st in mods. Already saving for the ARK cat back. Anything else you all recommend? Was trying to research CAI's but damn if I can't find 1.

armybrat
Car: 2012 M56x with Tech Package (sold)
Custom 2-1/2" X-pipe exhaust with OEM sport mufflers
HPS intake hoses
Uprev tune

Hello and welcome to the forum. M56x owner myself, '12 model. I would read through the threads, plenty of good info. Man there are plenty of mods for these cars. Depends on how far you want to dive LOL. There are suspension mods like bags/coilovers, lighting mods like interior LED's, fog lights, mirror turn signals, headlights, front and rear bumper kits, rear spoilers, wheels. The ARK, Stillen, Top Speed are bolt on exhaust mods, or you can go custom resonator delete and X-pipe to Borla or Magnaflow, etc. Intake mods include HPS silicone intake hoses, Takada, or hold out for R2C CAI. Also custom tune options include Uprev with custom mapping for your exhaust and intake mods, Bullydog GT Platinum, or look at the tuning threads on this site if you want to really delve into that. Anyway, congrats on your purchase and good luck!

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

Welcome to NICO and congrats on your new toy! Have a squinz at the FAQ threads to see what others have done like LED upgrades, etc.

PostalsQ

Thank you. Little disappointed that there's not a search button option here. One of the 1st thing I looked for to try & answer my own questions. But the FAQ's will be my next destination. Again. Thank you.

pedsemdoc
Car: 2013 M37 Sport - SOLD, Premium/Tech/Sport Journey
Carbon fiber engine cover
GT Spec front tower strut bar
R2C Intakes
Oil catch cans
Custom Start button LEDs

Welcome to the group!

There is a search bar, but it is a little frustrating to use.
You can mod quite a few thing so on this model, because at least for the V6, they have the same engine as the G37, so many of the bolt ons will work for the VQ37 M.

PostalsQ

I found the search button by chance. But OMG if it isn't hard to find. I'm just really trying to extract as much N/A HP I can from her. And now that I've spent countless hours on YouTube and the Google search. I just don't find a lot of aftermarket parts for this particular model. But lots of parts on other models with the same motor.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”