3.5 Altima coupe Headers.

All things Altima Coupe.
SanoSuKe

Apparently, they do exist. And you don't need to pull the engine out like we thought.

A member on the NICO FB page today just posted pictures of it installed. I'll try to get him to post on here.

Discuss.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-Racing-Spor ... rmvSB=true

SpideyNubs
Car: 2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
2008 Nissan Altima Coupe

Dang, they look good. If only I would have known of these before buying they Racingline Y pipe. :'( Good find!

VTMike24
Car: 2008 Altima 3.5 SE 6spd

I'd like to hear more about the install process.

jp2code
Car: 1994 2wd D21 Hardbody, Longbed, V6
2001 2wd Automatic Xterra SE
2004 Sentra

Old thread, but I thought I would post here before starting a new thread.

I had the OBX headers installed on my 2012 3.5 Coupe around Dec 20 (Merry Christmas to me).

At this time, I have a Check Engine Light.

The Front header O2 sensor is installed and plugged in using a defouler.

The Rear header O2 sensor is installed with a defouler, but I found while installing the defouler that there was nothing to plug the O2 sensor into.

There is a Aft-Collector O2 sensor installed after the Y-Collector that does not have a defouler - because I didn't find it until I was crawling around under the car.

I took the Altima to the Nissan dealership today to have the Rear header O2 sensor plugged into the harness - because I could not find where it went.

The tech came back in after about 15 minutes and said the Rear O2 sensor plugged into the factory CAT, and since the CAT was gone, there was no where to plug the sensor into.

OK, to me, that sounds like the tech didn't know what he was talking about. How does an O2 sensor go from an O2 bung to a CAT?

Can anyone shed light on this?

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”