2nd Annual Infiniti of Tacoma Car Show

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
5523pathfinder
Car: 1995 Nissan Pathfinder

Thought I would post this up. We put on a show last year and it went pretty well. This is from our parts manager...

"Well, we're at it again - we are putting on a Nissan/Infiniti car show again this year - we have established the date as the 22nd of August - I think anyone that came to the show last year can attest that this is not a sales event, but a full on car show - I definitely want to thank everyone that came last year, and encourage you to post any comments you may have about the show - we are changing the awards and breaking it down in to classes (stock, custom, tuner), as well as a Best in Show - this should even out the playing field a little - we will have a vendor fair again, some cool games, and some cool giveaways as well - feel free to contact me (James Shriver) by email [email protected] or phone 253-231-4300 - also, info will be posted on http://www.infinitioftacoma.com - I am looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks
James Shriver"

Last year it was a good show. Young, but good. Its nice that we celebrate all Infiniti, Nissan and Datsun vehicles. Heck, there was a few outsiders that even made it in.
I will be there again talking with everyone(yeah, I will probably wear the Technician uniform again so I can be spotted). We are working on more sponsors this time around.
If you have any questions, call James or Shea in the parts department. Or, message me and I will try and help. Hope to see you there!!!

Here is the vid from last year...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXmoSDBNJLw[/youtube]

5523pathfinder

As a reminder, this is a show for the whole Nissan family. Thats right, bring out your Datsun, Nissan or Infiniti to the show!

5523pathfinder

This is still happening today! Come on down if you can. You can still get your ride into the show! Already some nice cars here! Get here if you can!

5523pathfinder

This is still happening today! Come on down if you can. You can still get your ride into the show! Already some nice cars here! Get here if you can!

Judging will be between 1:30-2:00! Still got time to get here!!!

Return to “Northwest Region”