280zx OEM Six Spoke Wheels

Buy, sell, trade - Every Datsun owner has a stash of parts they don't use, and has a list of things they need!
lieblich5
Car: 1982 Datsun 280ZX

I have a set of 4 six spoke wheels with the the center caps in good condition and 15 out of the 16 nuts taken off my '82 coupe (I replaced them with a set of Turbo wheels). I am asking $400 obo. They are in the San Francisco Bay area. If you can't pick them up in person, I will ship them to you at actual cost. Pictures available upon request as I can't figure out how to add them to this ad.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
REQUIRED CONTENT
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.
6. If you are selling wheels, the thread information must contain size, offset, bolt pattern and how many wheels are for sale.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

How to upload pictures on NICOclub:
Using IMGUR
Using TINYPIC

BTW, we have an incredible SEARCH feature on this forum.

lieblich5
Car: 1982 Datsun 280ZX

See picture. The wheels are the standard 14", 4 bolt. Please text me at 925-202-5015.

Return to “Datsun Classified Ads”