280z Extruded Aluminum Rocker Panels

Buy, sell, trade - Every Datsun owner has a stash of parts they don't use, and has a list of things they need!
cargears

I just bought a few sets of the old ribbed rocker panels that they used on the old 280 z cars in the 70's and 80's from a company going out of business. These are original from the 70's, not reproduction. My pics show them in excellent condition. They are approximately 3 inches x 6 feet. They are solid aluminum, they need to be cut to fit whatever car you have, as they were installed in this same way in the 70's.
Shipping will be about $50 in order to protect them properly in a PVC tube during shipping.

Colors I have:
Solid Brite Aluminum
Solid Black
Black and Silver
Gold (Kit is already cut into some pieces - Ask me for pics if interested)
$150 for a set of 2.

Last edited by Rogue One on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

cargears

This is what the rocker panels look like on a 1978 280z

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Topic moved to classifieds section.

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send or recieve a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

Return to “Datsun Classified Ads”