240sx seats into 94 sentra?

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
tipota
Car: 1990 240sx

these seats dont match up right, so i have an idea on how to get them in. please tell me if im doing something terribly wrong(this is all for the passengers side). im planning on lining up the front left bolt, into the hole that the stock seat went into. for the front right bolt, im going to drill into the floor, and put a lock washer and nut on the other side of the car to hold the seat in place. the back right bolt, because of the way the car is shaped, does not touch the ground. im planning on making a column of washers to support it, and once again drilling the car and this time using an extra long bolt to hold it in. as for the back left bolt, i was planning on leaving this free since the seat sits firmly with just those other 3 bolts in. am i doing somethign terribly worng and not realizing it?

RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

THat is the most ghetto route I have heard of yet. I guess it beats welding the brackets in place from the SE-R seat onto the 240 seat. But hey, try it, if it works, then you will have something up on a few folks.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”