240sx S13 Fender Brackets 3D Printed

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
Ipope4
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX KA-T Build
1971 Jeep Wagoneer LM7 Swap

Hello everyone, I have just created an Etsy store and I am selling Fender Brackets for the S13 chassis priced at $25 for the pair. I talked with Gregg about where I should post it and he directed me here. They are 3D Printed and very durable as they are made from PETG plastic which has good elastic characteristics and is UV stable. I designed these myself during my free time as my fenders have slowly turned into bacon from flopping in the wind. As of now I can only make them in black and white but in the future, I could print them in other colors. Please feel free to check them out. I can design other things as well for the S13 as I daily mine so if there are any requests for OEM parts to be printed, I could possibly come up with a solution. I also might design some S14 Fender Brackets if there is a demand for them. A link to my store can be found below I will be adding a cupholder that replaces the ash tray in an S13 hopefully this week as well that I am designing.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/3PInnovations

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

That's too cool. I know there are a crapload of people in here looking for various plastic mudflaps and interior parts that simply aren't obtainable anymore, so if you have the ability to scan samples and mirror or tweak them, that might be a good direction to go!

Ipope4
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX KA-T Build
1971 Jeep Wagoneer LM7 Swap

Thanks! I unfortunately do not have the ability to scan parts as of now. But I have been looking into the scanners for a while now they just are out of my budget as of now as I am still in college. I am open to recommendations on any random part though. Thanks for the feedback!

Return to “240sx General Discussion”