240SX in MOORE, OKLAHOMA

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
rsxse240
Car: anything involving cars

I was just wondering if there are any clubs or other 240SX enthusiasts here in central OK.

I live here in Moore. drive a black '93 240 coupe that is stock with side markers fron a Mercedes CLK, and clear lenses in front (funny how money seems to dictate how much you can do to your car) Great to drive a NISSAN!

Sleeper s13
Car: road racing

Well, im not in Moore. im in Stillwater. I have a 92' 240 with the same mercedes side markes but they came like that when i got the car. I would have prefered a made for stock clear marker as aposed to the filing on the body that the guy i boght it from said it took to get them on though. :rolleyes

sxarchitekt

Hey, I live in Midwest City, and just bought a red 90' 240sx, so hey.

aither
Car: Rock Climbing

hey, you might want to check out http://www.ok-speed.com for more Oklahoma 240 owners. Go to the Nissan/mazda/DSM section, and you'll find some good info.

rsxse240

sxarchitekt, that is where I grew up (Choctaw is where I went to school) I used to live off of 15th and Post road. We should get together sometime, compare cars or whaterver.

Sleeper13, as far as Stillwater is concerned, atleast you are close to Hallot race course. That is a good reason to go up that way!

rsxse240

cool Aither, I will check it out!

sxarchitekt

hey rsxse240 I actually live on post rd., I goto Carl Albert High School right now, maybe we should sometime...

rsxse240

sxarchitekt, do you ever cruise 12th or 39th? I usually hang out here since I work so much and gas is a commodity not easily wasted any more, and besides I live right by 12th and Janeway, so 39th is usually not my thing.

sxarchitekt

No, I just started driving, so I don't drive too far lol, just around to friends and stuff lol :D

rsxse240

well you picked a really good car to drive, just don't get to crazy drifting (I found out the hard way, $250 fine for reckless driving)It is fun, but that was some $$ that could have gone into my car!>:E

sxarchitekt

Trust me, I'm not gonna make it into a drifter, although it might be fun, with this car I'm gonna make it into a sleeper.

rsxse240

that is cool, no sense in thrashing a perfectly good car after spending ANY amount of money on it. I mean, hey, atleast it gets you there in style, right?

AOL IM is rsxse240

rsxse240

Hey sleeper I actually used the side markers as side markers and not for corner markers and they look OK, I am trying to find some much lower profile lights for the corner lights, maybe from a BMW or something, I haven't figured it out yet.

novaguy14

I live in tulsa oklahoma and have a Red 1992 240sx SE coupe 5-Speed stock with air resonator removed, passenger seat removed, spare tire removed, bottom of air box removed, NGK-R plugs...yea, thats all.

Sleeper s13

I wish i could go to hallet but the license is $35 and the track fee is $75 not to metion the wear on my brakes. before i would go i want to get new tires and steel brake hoses. perhaps even rebuilt calipers. saposedly a 1min 35sec is the average lap time.

Oh yea. i know some people from Ok-speed. I go to school with a few of them at OSU. A chick with a red prelude, a guy with a red lightning wana be, and i just met a guy with a jdm turbo talon that was very nice. my roomate as well.

Sleeper s13

rsxse240 wrote:Hey sleeper I actually used the side markers as side markers and not for corner markers and they look OK, I am trying to find some much lower profile lights for the corner lights, maybe from a BMW or something, I haven't figured it out yet.

Interesting. Clear lights are cool. Ive also got the diamond clear head lights and clear turn signals with clear bulbs. (just a little illegal).

rsxse240

hey sleeper, that is actually quite cheap. I went to TexasMotorSpeedway and drove on the big oval and it cost something like $250. then I drove a CHAMP (Indy) car and it cost almost $500. I only got like 6 laps in the indy car and about 10 in my 240. Soon as I figure out how to post pics I will. I did 154.12 MPH in the CHAMP car and averaged about 90 in the 240.

as far as lighting I am trying to figure out how to put some 300Z projectors into the space for the 240 pop up lights. In the long run EastBear will probably be much less expensive as far as time spent and cost of error, but I will have the only 300Z lights on a 240 in this area, so that bumps the cool factor way up there.

Sleeper s13

That is a conversion i would like to see. i have seen head lights that are clear stationary to replace the pop ups but the look different than the 300z lights.

rsxse240

yeah, I am finding it hard to just buy the stuff I need to do it. It is going to take some engineering and fabricating but I think the results would be worth it in the long run

sammy
Car: cars, guns, music......the usual guy stuff

hey guys...are ya'll going to be at the okc get together saturday the 6th? if so it is at the taco cabana on 240 and will be around7:30......hope to see ya there

novaguy14

Let's have a good ol' get together here in Tulsa!

Anand

i'm going to move this to the meet section...

HongKongChick
Car: Nissan 1992 Flying Chicken

anyone lives in Edmond area??

sammy
Car: cars, guns, music......the usual guy stuff

hey HKC, you are more than welcome to come to the get together on the south side of Okc.........might be some people there that can assist in repairing your car........i havea buddy that just bought a 90 fastback with a ad motor, BUT he cut body panels out of it to repair his coupe......he still has the rear fenders if you need one

the get together wll be saturday the 6th at 7:30pm at the Taco Cabana on I-240 and Walker (near the David Stanley Chevrolet)

it won't be a big thing, just a small group, but there will be an Rb 240 and a SR 240 there.

Sleeper s13

HongKongChick wrote:anyone lives in Edmond area??
I did but moved just recently. I used to work at the lowes in edmond. There was a guy i worked there with named curtis that had a 91 s13. He did quite a bit to it. Its cool but i beat him anyway.:spank

Return to “Midwest Region”