240SX Chicago/ chi suburbs MEET??!!?

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
markski_S14
Car: I think its ummm a 97 240sx

I'm not new here but i had to restart my life on Nico due some email issues! . Anyway, i live in Riverside and i really want to meet 240 owners/fans who stay around the area. I own a 97 s14 with a couple of bells and whistles, and i have not seen many of my kind around here. If i do its usually a ricer or a old granny with a MINT 240!! But enough chit chat!! What i really want to do is set up a time (in advance for those workaholics), a date, a big place.... and just chill smoke a square. walk around and kudos for those who invest precious time to their hopes and dreams. NO BS!! NO BURNING RUBBER!! IN GENERAL NO @$$HOles! What do you nico people say??

hazer396
Car: 2007 Tahoe, Impala

i agree..i havent been to a 240 meet yet but check out http://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com/forum.htm they have a meet comin up in april

Armstec_S13
Car: S13 Coupe

i tried to make a login but it kept telling me something about it not allowing users over 99 years old sucks i wanna go to a meet so bad

lilpiton
Car: 92 hatch

hell yea i wanna go to a meet to, nevet been to one yet...The meet on chicagoare240sx that is in april was suppose to be on the 28 on march but it was rainting so that moved it...

mRodiek
Car: Stock Hatch

Im down for a meet! BBQ ftw, when my car is running at least

Arteaga87
Car: 1992 240sx

hey if you guys need a spot to have a meet my family own a resturant on north ave in villa park. It has a pretty BIG parking lot. I work on weekends Friday and saturday but if u guys want to have a meet their u are welcome to. Its a Mexican spot next to harley davidson dealership.

Flicktitty
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx 2JZ-GTE Swapped
1994 Toyota Supra
2019 Lexus GX460
1992 Lexus SC400

Armstec_S13
Car: S13 Coupe

That's pretty awesome, just make sure its ok with them because they'd probably flip out and see a bunch of people hanging out there, then on the other hand would be good business if we got a good amount of 240 owners out there

hazer396

well me and a couple friends are meeting at Barrington AMC for the fast and furious 4 movie on friday.. we got a GST, Altima Coupe, 1998 S14, my tahoe, scion tC, TSX, and an altima coming lol... maybe a couple STis, EVOs, and GTIs too.. and then im getting my S14 in may

markski_S14

I see many of you want to gather a meet- that's good. But no offense hazer the whole point of a 240 meet involves just 240's and any other car with a nissan badge is also welcomed! . And yes many people are excited to watch the fast and the furious movie......but the truth is...... it's a RICER MOVIE!!! you want to see a real movie!! Check out INTIAL D!!!!! . The fast and the furious is just to Hollywood. Poorly scripted+fwd cars with rear spoilers?+NOS+hyundai+EMc2+STICKERs+STICKERS+STICKERS= A new Era of Ricer Burners!!! GOD SAVE US ALL. Look people, there are two different type of Leader's, one who wants all power and control and the other who wants to provide the best and satisfy others without abuse of power. I dont want to control this meet but instead i want to make it happen. We ( I say we if anyone wants to help me) need to plan and organize. Make sure we invite the right proud owners and the not wrong people. I'll provide a clean, Safe, POTHOLE FREE, environment. SHi* I'll pay if i have to! April 24 2009 in La Grange i will be there. I don't care if i'm there by self or one more with me. What spot exactly dont know yet, but i will post where and time. Every day i will talk more about this meet. Thanks. OOH and my name is Mark proud owner of a 1997 240sx

tEknoS13
Car: 93' Type X

My car is not finished yet I dont think I'll make it to the meet

markski_S14

Your more than welcomed to attend teknos13 (as long as you behave and dont have a spoiler twice the size of a semi). Come by and maybe get new idea's of others. Make friend's and chill. HHHHMMMM talking about idea's? How about a barbecue? or no???

Flicktitty
1994 Toyota Supra
2019 Lexus GX460
1992 Lexus SC400

markski_S14 wrote:I see many of you want to gather a meet- that's good. But no offense hazer the whole point of a 240 meet involves just 240's and any other car with a nissan badge is also welcomed! . And yes many people are excited to watch the fast and the furious movie......but the truth is...... it's a RICER MOVIE!!! you want to see a real movie!! Check out INTIAL D!!!!! . The fast and the furious is just to Hollywood. Poorly scripted+fwd cars with rear spoilers?+NOS+hyundai+EMc2+STICKERs+STICKERS+STICKERS= A new Era of Ricer Burners!!! GOD SAVE US ALL. Look people, there are two different type of Leader's, one who wants all power and control and the other who wants to provide the best and satisfy others without abuse of power. I dont want to control this meet but instead i want to make it happen. We ( I say we if anyone wants to help me) need to plan and organize. Make sure we invite the right proud owners and the not wrong people. I'll provide a clean, Safe, POTHOLE FREE, environment. SHi* I'll pay if i have to! April 24 2009 in La Grange i will be there. I don't care if i'm there by self or one more with me. What spot exactly dont know yet, but i will post where and time. Every day i will talk more about this meet. Thanks. OOH and my name is Mark proud owner of a 1997 240sx
hate to break it to you, and you can deny all you want but i'm willing to bet you were a Ricer at one time or another. i have friends who have some sicks a** cars now but back in the day they were ricers at heart looking back.

seriously it's a MOVIE take it as a movie for ENTERTAINMENT purpose. not as a bible to live buy.

markski_S14

With that said, it clearly shows who was a ricer in the past or still is. I myself a ricer??? noo . Let me tell you something my friend, i was raised in a poor family- and i love them very much rich or not. Heart looking back, i would walk everywhere. I was unfortunate for my father to buy me a car. so I did my research for months and fell in love with silvia s14 (kouki). As time ticked away, i learned how valuable a 240 was and was anxious to buy one. Since I was 15, I worked my @ss three years saving every lint and pennie to afford a s14. And my friend you dare to say i'm a ricer??? i live by the bible and not entertainment??? that your friends own a bad azz $25,000 stock G35 or sti??? Hate to break it to ya bud, I am true genuine 240 fan, unlike you. i'm not going to waste three years of hard work and slap on sticker's, a spoiler, a fart can, and create a rice rocket. I have respect for those who respect me back. And so i want to meet proud 240 owners and appreciate each others work of art without CRITICIZING eachother. So do me a favor, you go watch the fast and the furious and hopefully your phase of being a ricer one day comes to an end. OOH and it sound like your christian or something, if so sorry for using GOD in my posting.

Flicktitty
1994 Toyota Supra
2019 Lexus GX460
1992 Lexus SC400

markski_S14 wrote: With that said, it clearly shows who was a ricer in the past or still is. I myself a ricer??? naw . Let me tell you something my friend, i was raised in a poor family- and i love them very much rich or not. Heart looking back, i would walk everywhere. I was unfortunate for my father to buy me a car. so I did my research for months and fell in love with silvia s14 (kouki). As time ticked away, i learned how valuable a 240 was and was anxious to buy one. Since I was 15, I worked my @ss three years saving every lint and pennie to afford a s14. And my friend you dare to say i'm a ricer??? i live by the bible and not entertainment??? that your friends own a bad as $25,000 stock G35 or sti??? Hate to break it to ya bud, I am true genuine 240 fan, unlike you. I have respect for those who respect me back. And so i want to gather up proud 240 owners and appreciate each others work of art without CRITICIZING. So do me a favor, you go watch the fast and the furious and hopefully your phase of being a ricer one day comes to an end.
i like how you got on here YESTERDAY and you make yourself out to sound like some sort of f***ing 240sx GOD.

Like i said earlier... i posted a LINK to a good group of 240sx people that are nice you should join up there (midwest240sx) and i am far from a ricer. i have been on Nico for YEARS now, so i don't understand how you can call me out on that?

what ever BRO.

got pics of your s14?

Flicktitty
1994 Toyota Supra
2019 Lexus GX460
1992 Lexus SC400

markski_S14 wrote: unlike you. i'm not going to waste three years of hard work and slap on sticker's, a spoiler, a fart can, and create a rice rocket. I . And so i want to meet proud 240 owners and appreciate each others work of art without CRITICIZING eachother. So do me a favor, you go watch the fast and the furious and hopefully your phase of being a ricer one day comes to an end. OOH and it sound like your christian or something, if so sorry for using GOD in my posting.
oh dude, just so you know you are criticizing any and every 240sx owner that is PROUD of there rice rocket just so you know.

markski_S14

I just signed up yesterday, and im somewhat considered by you a wannabe 240sx god??? HHHMMMM.... You have been on NICO for YEARS now and you think you have the right to talk crap???? . yes i have pics of my 240sx and yes its riced out to the max! neon lights and all the other cool stuff i slapped on in a matter of days!! look bro, i appreciate your point of view and thanks for the invite. But i'm just trying to make a meet happen in where people can come and not worry about the high ballers looking down at 240's thinking the least of them.

markski_S14

you like to criticize without noticing and i the same!! ain't that weird?

Flicktitty
1994 Toyota Supra
2019 Lexus GX460
1992 Lexus SC400

seriously man, let's just drop it, we are both here for the same reason.

now throw up some pics of your car.

but seriously http://midwest240sx.forumotion.com/forum.htm is a newer (about 3 months old) LOCAL 240sx forum. we have people from all over the spectrum from people with stock s13's to people with magizine qualitly S13's to stockish S14's to some badass s14's come check it out.

markski_S14

Deal let's drop it. i'll post some pics of my car but later on tonight since the girlfriend is coming and i need to look papi suave . and dont worry bro I'll check out the website.

markski_S14

OOOOH and if you want to check out my car, Go to you tube and type in purple s14. i should be the 5th video under markskis15. nothing big...

hazer396

markski_S14 wrote:OOOOH and if you want to check out my car, Go to you tube and type in purple s14. i should be the 5th video under markskis15. nothing big...
nice what you got in that sick a** vid

Flicktitty
1994 Toyota Supra
2019 Lexus GX460
1992 Lexus SC400

looks pretty good.

that purple seems brighter then stock purple?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehj_9s8LGXk

markski_S14

Your right its brighter than stock. It just has a couple of bells and whistles nothing to extreme. But i do have future plans for the car. It just takes time and $$.

Mods: Hks Hi power cat-back exhaust, 4-1 headers, 300zx big brake up-grade all the way around, Megan racing fully adjustable coilovers, light weight drive shaft from the drive shaft shop, act stage 2 clutch, and its purple. Oem front lip coming soon....

markski_S14

But on the real note, if anyone is interested in making a meet happen. keep posting. This meet can be something small or big it all depends on you

lilpiton

markski_S14 wrote:But on the real note, if anyone is interested in making a meet happen. keep posting. This meet can be something small or big it all depends on you
Man i live 10 mins from La Grange! I would love to come to the meet but it is a friday, and i work fridays till 6!!! How about a saturday?

markski_S14

A It is a Friday. a buddy and i found a nice spot by La grange Road and Burlington ave. It's a 3 story car garage open to the public. If anyone is considering going be WARNED!! LA grange cops can be D**ks! so make sure you have that front plate on, have insurance, and play it smart.
Modified by markski_S14 at 4:15 PM 4/2/2009

tEknoS13
Car: 93' Type X

markski_S14 wrote:Your more than welcomed to attend teknos13 (as long as you behave and dont have a spoiler twice the size of a semi). Come by and maybe get new idea's of others. Make friend's and chill. HHHHMMMM talking about idea's? How about a barbecue? or no???
Dude, I think DriftBoy07 and I started this whole thing about a meet a few months back. We even though of making it a BBQ. Don't know where you get all this stuff about having a huge wing because I'm not a typical "ricer" Don't need ideas, I have everything figured out. Its just a money issue that my car is not done yet.

markski_S14

April 24 09 I'm just gonna go hit up La Grange around 6 or 7 pm with a couple of other guys and just cruise into the city around 9:30pm. If anyone wants to show up your more than welcomed to. I'll post up the address later on.... until then.

lilpiton

i get out of work at 6 so i should be there joining you guys.Is it just 240's tho or no?

Return to “Central Region”