240sx bad suspension!?!?!

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
ESPER

i recently read the car and driver review thanks to someone on this mailing list and was a little confused....... car anddriver stated that the performance of the s14 was toned down especially the rear suspension not being super - HICAS. is this true? what type of suspenion does it currently have? and what is hicas and and all that stuff?? and is the JDM spec s14 the same as ours? (except for the engine of course) thanks!

GodDrivesA240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

ESPER wrote:i recently read the car and driver review thanks to someone on this mailing list and was a little confused....... car anddriver stated that the performance of the s14 was toned down especially the rear suspension not being super - HICAS. is this true? what type of suspenion does it currently have? and what is hicas and and all that stuff?? and is the JDM spec s14 the same as ours? (except for the engine of course) thanks!

super hicas sucks. Be glad you don't have it. When I'm not tired I'll ellaberate some more.

SWIFT_DRIFT

super hicas is the nifty nissan word for 4 wheel steering. as god stated it sucks and yes, be very glad you don't have it. Yes the US S14 is the same as the JDM one (you're right just different engine). I know more about S13's than i do about the later models so i won't be much about about your suspension questions.

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”