240sx and Drifters Weekend Meet, October -Deals Gap Drift!!

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
maxpsi

In October, there will be a drifters meet in Knoxville, Tn. It will be for the whole weekend. Many many people attended the last Deals Gap drift last Janurary, but no one was there to show others who didnt know, how to drift. This year, I am going to be teaching a class on how to drift along with some help from Jim at a local speed shop. Saturday morning class will start in the hotel banquet room from 9am until 11:30am to cover the basics. From there we will move on to a designated wide street out in BFE that we will be allowed by the local police to use and will be closed off from other traffic. From 1pm until 4 or 5pm everyone will have plenty of time to learn how to drift and have some fun. Sunday at 11am we will be all going off to Deals Gap to do some serious drifting. For those who do not know, Deals Gap is the largest southeast drifters trail and one of the most loved by many people all over the USA. No one has to drift the Gap on Sunday and if you do, you agree to take everything on your own risk to do so. I do recomend upgraded supsension for the Gap. For the class on Sat, a stock car is plenty. This class is not just for 240sx cars, so invite a friend with a RWD anything else also. Many 240s should be there though. Cost of the class is free. Just show up. I will post the exact dates under the edit of this original post as soon as Jim lets me know. For all of those intrested here at Nico, leave a note here. There are many post on many other car forums, and several several people have said they want to come, so plan now. Show up to all these other cars (RX-7, Supras, Mustangs,etc) that 240s were made for drifting better than theirs. LOLIf you dont see this on another forum, put it up.

GirlRacerS14
Car: Cars and motorcycles and racing both of them hard and fast

Maxpsi no longer owns a 240 nor did the drifting event or class ever happen or exist. There was never really anything scheduled.

Email me for further info.

GR

Maverick7687
Car: Sagemist(FSO) 1998 Maxima SE & Charcoal Metallic(KG2) 1993 240sx & My newly aquired Pearl White 1990

Hey, any other plans to do some kinda drifting class like this?? I think it would be something fun to attend and I am getting a 240 here soon so I would definately be in the next one!!

Return to “Southeast Region”