23 Minutes in Hell

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
JClark420

If you get a chance please check this out….http://spiritlessons.com/ An incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell, not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. If you haven't heard these testimonies, stop everything and hear them. They will permanently altered your outlook on life. My prayer life moved away from "Lord, bless me here and bless me there," to "Souls, Souls, Souls for Jesus" Jesus came to save us from unspeakable doom, and your love for Him will grow once you hear what He saved us from.

ArizonaG35
Car: 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan/Premium Pkg. Platinum Graphite

John, Welcome to Nicoclub! We greet you with open arms regarding your ideas however we do not endorse nor condone religious based topics on this site. This website is not the platform for religious debate as 9 times out of 10 it results in heated and inappropriate behavior. Please do not let this discourage you from contributing to our posts, but please read the forum rules before posting.

Welcome again!Dave

Moderators... Please

Cold_Zero
Car: 2003 (3.5) Altima SE & 2005 Pathfinder

[Cold_Zero waits salivating and ready to pounce on this thread]
Web site wrote:"Dedicated to people who have been given DIVINE REVELATIONS, (Face to Face) encounters & visitations with Jesus Christ; and the important message they were given."
"I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned! "

I always look forward to scrap with these types... in a loving manner of course.

Dave you are a good man and I am glad to have you around.

rn79870
Car: 2008 G35 & 2005 Vette C6 vert.

Dave. er...John...Welcome to the forum. We have limited our topics here to political discussions. Religious threads are not allowed here as they often result in hurt feelings, or worse yet. This is why your thread was locked.

I hope you will continue to participate here as a member of our politrical forum.

**edited**

Cold_Zero
Car: 2003 (3.5) Altima SE & 2005 Pathfinder

Dave??? You mean John?

Return to “Politics Etc.”