22 inch Wheels for FX

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
toby_v
Car: Driving my new car

Does anyone know of 22 inch wheels that will fit the FX?I know the lug pattern is 5x4.5 (114.3)The problem that I have run into is that while there are a few wheels with the correct lug pattern, the offset is more like a front wheel drive vehicle and not like a rear-wheel drive like most SUV's. The good new is that my brother's 350Z racing wheels will work...autocross anyone?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Toby welcome to our little club!!

22 inch is very large and wiht such a new vehicle teh number of guys who have them will be small.

Try this question on our NICO wheels and suspension forum.

Fred...:)

ARH1956

Soooo......Toby, those factory 20's are just way too small for you huh? To each his own, good luck in your quest. My FX45 is Berrylium & I think the factory wheels are absolutely the perfect color for this paint scheme, or the Liguid Copper or Golden Sand. If my FX was Silver or Black I'd probably be seeking some chrome wheels. if my FX was Red I'd be looking to trade it, Red looks OK, it's just not for me. I'm not sure about the wheels on the Ivory, could go either way.

jimsbmw
Car: 2003 E240 Avangarde with AMG wheels 2006 M35 will all mods!!!

here is a link to a pic of a fx35 on 22", thinking about doing the same, but not sure how the ride will feel.

http://www.cardomain.com/membe...0FX35

Return to “Murano Forum”