2022 Pathfinder Auto Start/Stop

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
marubal21
Car: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder

Hey folks, not sure if this is relevant to any one else, but i can't stand the Auto Stop/Start "feature". I recently reached out to AutoStopEliminator https://www.autostopeliminator.com/ to see if they have a device yet for the Pathfinder as I have used their devices on previous cars for the extract same reason, unfortunately the rep that responded said not yet. But, she did note that i was willing to take my car to them, they could work on creating one, and not only will i get mine for free, but they will also pay for my time to bring it in (in the email she stated $300), unfortuanly they are located in Fairmont, WV and I'm in Florida so that a bit of a drive. But if you, or you know anyone close by that is willing to take their Pathfinder to them and also make a bit of cash this is an option, and once they have the device made, they'll add it to their online store for the rest of us to buy.

Like I said, I have used their devices in the past, and it completely take care of the Auto-Stop nonsense with no side effects whatsoever.

If interest just visit their site and email them.

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”