2021 Rogue SV how to adjust LED headlight height

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Thecoop
Car: 2021 Nissan Rogue SV

I know they are LED lights which are super bright. I had wife drive in front of me last night in her truck and my passenger light is way too high even blinding her in her Toyota Tacoma truck. I have seen videos of earlier models and how to adjust them but have not seen any for the 2021 model at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really do not want to pay the dealership to adjust them for me unless it is covered by the original warranty.

Any video or picture of where the adjustment screw is would be appreciated. Thanks.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

This is from the FSM. Haven't had occasion to adjust them yet on a gen3 Rogue, but on most models it's actually easier to do it by peeling back the liner in front of the front wheel and using a shorty screwdriver from underneath.

Adjustment.png

Thecoop

Thank u for that picture, I believe I found it and was able to get to it with a flat head screwdriver, looking down from above, it looks like a screw with metal teeth to tur clockwise or counterclockwise. Will find out tonite.

Thecoop

I just triee adjusting what I thought was the mechanism, turned it 2 revolutions counterclockwise and saw no difference, turned it back 4 the other way, still not seeing any difference. I am sure I am on the wrong item. Guess I will be paying dealership to do the adjustment since I am too stupid to figure it out.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Or it could be the adjuster is broken. It's just a plastic arm and screw, it's entirely possible the previous owner made a mess. That could be a problem, those headlight assemblies aren't cheap. Fortunately, there are a couple of companies already making aftermarket replacements.

Return to “Rogue Forum”