2021 Rogue Platinum Roof Rack Cross Rails

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
WestCoastBluenoser
Car: 2021 Nissan Rogue Platinum

Hi - has anyone found a source for aftermarket roof rack crossrails for the 2021 Rogue (I have the Platinum) with flush mount roof bars?

The dealer now has the Nissan Roof Rack Cross Rails but the rail section is only 28" wide, too narrow for my canoe.

I'd like to use something like flat Thule/Yakima bars but seems there are no solutions for towers that fit the 21 Rogue plastic flush siderails.

Willing to do some DIY modifications or possibly build something!

WestCoastBluenoser

Has anyone figured out a roof rack cross rail solution for 2021 Rogue???

RandomRogue
2016 Nissan Rogue SL
2010 Nissan Sentra S

I am having a similar issue. Purchased new 2021 Rogue in October. Bought factory ski rack from Nissan with the car. Dealer says that they installed it and removed it as it was severely angled and would be unusable.
They are following up with Nissan Canada ; so far no progress or solution.

cmartyn
Car: 2021 Nissan Rogue SV AWD

The ski rack accessory has been around since 2017 on the Infinity QX which also has the faux roof rack with just the rails bolting to the roof.

WestCoastBluenoser

I ended up going custom. I had stainless steel (lazer cut) brackets fabricated to match the bolt holes and slope in the 2021 Rogue faux rails and combined this with 48" aluminum rails. This worked out amazingly!
I no longer have the car so the rack is available if anyone is interested to purchase, price negotiable, local deal preferred - lower mainland, BC.
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/pml/pt ... 74686.html

Return to “Rogue Forum”