2021 Rogue Platinum numerous issues...

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Buttman
Car: 2021 Nissan Rogue Platinum

Good evening. I have a '21 Rogue Platinum with 38,000km (23,600 miles). Having a lot of electrical issues that the dealership can't fix. This is the list I sent to Nissan Canada to see if they can do something.
• Outside mirrors rattle and blur at highway speeds
• Pro Pilot Assist shuts off without warning, independent of weather conditions. If left alone it will start functioning again in 10 or 15 minutes. Will function again after immediate engine shut down and restart.
• Audio (radio) screen went black but still had sound.
• Heads up display has stopped working and restarted after vehicle restart.
• Dashboard has a rattle/rumble at even very slow speeds on rough pavement.
• Heater fan/blower has stopped working on a cold day but worked again after a vehicle restart.
• Remote start usually takes 2 to 3 tries before working.
• Vehicle has at one time gone into “Limp Mode”. Reduced power numerous warnings, one of which said System Malfunction.
• Dash lights dimmer only adjusts to either too dark to see or full bright.

Just recently my Wife told me that when leaving work she couldn't get the Rogue into any gear- engine restart and all was well. The other day the back up monitor did not turn on. After a restart it worked fine.

Dealership has had it in 3 or 4 times and cannot duplicate any problems. Computer updates, battery check, etc... no fix yet.
I finally (I think) convinced Nissan Canada to have the dealership take the vehicle for a week if needed and give us a rental.
This is driven by my Wife 80% of the time and can understand her frustration. Has anybody else experienced these type of problems?

Thanks for any input.

Glenn

Return to “Rogue Forum”