2020 Rogue SL Rattles / Creaks

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Knight55
Car: 2020 Nissan Rogue SL

Hi Everyone,

I recently traded in a 2016 Nissan Rogue SV for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SL. I noticed some of the shiny plastics inside the cabin (the front of the vents, the front of the climate control module, and the front of the radio make creak / rattle noises when driving over bumps or during temperature changes. I have managed to minimize the noises being caused by the climate control module by removing it and inserting felt tape behind it at various points. The plastic in front of the vents still creak during temperature changes / bad bumps. Is it normal for the plastics in this cabin to make these noises? The 2016 Rogue didn't have these issues in the cabin. It was pretty quiet compared to the 2020 version. Thanks in advance for any responses.

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

Hmmmm, there is a reason Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosan is a fugitive who had to escape in a double bass instrument case recently.

Ever since that beady eyed shady individual merged Renault with Nissan, workmanship has steadily gone downhill.

Hence, issues such as yours. And not to mention the cvt. :sad:

Knight55
Car: 2020 Nissan Rogue SL

I have read about that CEO and the CVT transmission issues. The interesting thing is that the transmission in the 2020 Rogue seems better than in the 2016 Rogue. There is less vibration in the steering wheel. The quality of the plastics inside the cabin has gone downhill, though.

Return to “Rogue Forum”