2020 Rogue SL CD Player Issue

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Amtrak288
Car: 2020 Nissan Rogue SL

I just recently leased my 2nd Rogue, and the car is excellent but for only one issue with of all things, the CD player! When I play a CD, the CD Text info is displayed as it should be except for the artist. It displays the artist for the previous track. I have tested this with both a pre-recorded CD as well as a CD-R I made myself and the same issue happens. My previous Rogue was a '17 and the CD player in that car never had that issue. I already checked, the car has no software updates available and I have an an appointment at the end of the week with my dealer to see if this issue can be resolved. Anyone else have this issue?

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

How about just listen to the music? Do we really need to see the artists name while listening to their music?

Pretty weird glitch but something you can live with :poke:

When I got my pioneer 8-9 years ago, I never even used the cd/dvd player because I was using it to watch( listening really)music videos on SD card.

I stream YouTube videos now while the backseat passengers can watch through rear monitors.

On our old 2006 Lexus it shows artist names on the radio setting but it is wrong most of the time that I don’t really give it much attention.

Didn’t think people used cd’s or were installed these days.

Compared to other problems you could have been dealt with, I say don’t sweat it.

Like me having to look at my missing last orange fuel bar for nearly a decade. Fuel sensor unit problem? Who knows. Didn’t want it looked under warranty and having more problems. People had warrantied work done even twice and still had issues.

Mine came back after using fuel cleaners 10 years later! :facepalm:

But I eventually got use to it through the years. A lot of crap could go wrong with your Nissan. Consider yourself lucky! :slap:

Return to “Rogue Forum”