2019 SL manual driver seat

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Jagg77
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue

Hi All,
I'm a newbie here!

I would like to be able to re-position the driver seat assembly so that I can achieve more leg room. Is it possible to do this??

Thanks, Gord

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

The gen2 Rogues have flat seat rails, so it is possible to have flat extensions made that will only raise the seat by the thickness of the extensions. The screws securing the extenders to the floor beams would need to be countersunk, so it's probably a job for a good machinist, but it's definitely do-able. I don't know of anything off-the-shelf to do it.

Jagg77
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue

VStar650CL wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:20 am
The gen2 Rogues have flat seat rails, so it is possible to have flat extensions made that will only raise the seat by the thickness of the extensions. The screws securing the extenders to the floor beams would need to be countersunk, so it's probably a job for a good machinist, but it's definitely do-able. I don't know of anything off-the-shelf to do it.
Thank you for this insight, at least I know what to work on now!!

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

You're most welcome. Other people have asked about this subject here and in other places, so if you get something in place that works, post some blueprints and pics. There are definitely folks who will appreciate it!

Return to “Rogue Forum”