2019 Rogue SV Hybrid - road trip

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Lparsons21
Car: 2019 Rogue SV Hybrid

In the Nissan discontinues Rogue Hybrid thread I had indicated I was going on a road trip and was asked to post the mileage. Here ‘tis...

Trip length = 730 miles total
Road makeup = 75% 2-lane, 60 mph hiways, 25% interstate or restricted access w/65-70 mph limits.
Mileage for the trip = 37.8mpg

For info I tend to drive about 5 mph above posted speed limits.

One thing that happened out of the ordinary was at a tunnel car wash. During the pull through that I got an indication of hi voltage battery depleted and to put it in park. Of course I couldn’t do that, so I just pushed the throttle a bit and the gas engine came on, error went away. No further errors.

I can say that the seats are the most comfortable I’ve had the pleasure of sitting in. I have lower back issues and usually can’t drive long without getting out and moving around for awhile to ease the pain. Not needed with these seats. Each way was about 7 hours and I drove straight through with nearly no back issues at all.

Big Red Rogue
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL

I got 29.7 mpg in a trip earlier this year total on a trip from OH to WI in my non-hybrid. That includes all driving on the trip...was too lazy to separate just the highway out.

Lparsons21

Nearly all my trip was on one kind of hiway or another as the people I visited all lived just off the hiways.

Lparsons21

One thing I forgot to mention was CarPlay issues. i’m Running the beta of CarPlay for info. When I would get a call and regardless of accepting or declining, CarPlay would shift to playing Apple Music and not back to SiriusXM. But not always. Irritating and made me pull over to get the radio back on Sirius.

Return to “Rogue Forum”