2019 Rogue Hybrid - Sport Mode on all the time?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
eggyacid

Hello all,

recently moved into a 2019 Rogue SL AWD Hybrid, so far the car is great but lack of power from stand still bugs me every day. I always have to manually switch to SPORTS.... is there a hack or easy way to keep it on SPORTS all the time? I tried duct tape... no luck

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

2019 Nissan Rogue MPG: Up to 26 city / 33 highway
2019 Nissan Rogue Hybrid MPG: Up to 33 city / 35 highway

The Rogue has always received criticism for it's lack of power (which is common for most CUV's). The entire point of the Hybrid model is to provide better fuel economy vs the standard model. Hacking the system to get more "power" defeats the entire point of having a hybrid vehicle.

The short answer to your question is no. You also should ask if doing this hack could possibly cause unforeseen problems or permanent damage.

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

Um... you got the wrong model my man. You choose the Hybrid to have a gas sipper. If you choose the regular Rogue, then you can hack it to have sport mode on, but do it at your own risk. Plus the hybrid has +5 more HP than the standard Rogue, so be happy you got a hybrid that has +5 more HP than the regular one.

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

Should have bought a Juke turbo.

Return to “Rogue Forum”