2019 Frontier Crew Cab Pro-4x Headlamp

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
NorthernHawk
Car: 2019 Frontier Pro-4X

Hi All

Looking for the wiring schematics for this truck. I am replacing the stock headlamp assembly with this...
https://www.hidprojectors.com/collectio ... er-monster

Instead of having to get a programmer to disable the DRL (Daytime Running Lights) on this truck, I am looking into getting a solid state circuit designed which will act as a sensing voltage relay to pass /increase 12VDC to the halo LEDs when the voltage drops, as is the behaviour when the DRL is active. This way I can retain stock functions and have the Halos as the DRLs, and when the DRL circuit is turned off, the Halos go off only when the bi-xenon low or high beam comes on,depending on stalk selection by driver. Additionally, Halos would remain on when the park light function only is on.
To that effect, I need the DRL wiring schematic and the voltage to the Hi-Beam when the DRL circuit is active. I suspect it is 6 or 8 VDC but need that confirmed.

Any help is greatly appreciated. or if you have an existing method to accomplish what I have described above, that is great also, save me some R&D time.

Northernhawk

NorthernHawk
Car: 2019 Frontier Pro-4X

I am going to go with disabling the DRL. Anyone have a quick way of doing that?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Sorry its kinda niche project you may be the first on here to do it :)

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”