2018-2020 rear brake pads with electronic brake

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Leo1818
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue

I am looking for the part number for the rear brake pads used on electronic brake system. Is this the correct one?
(D4060-4CA0C)
Do we have any aftermarket one that can be used? Thanks a lot.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Bendix, Bosch, and Power Stop all make aftermarket, and some others as well. There are differences depending if your vehicle is Japan, Korea, or US built, so I strongly suggest you visit NissanPartsDeal.com and plug in your VIN number. That will give you the correct OE part number to fit your ride, and you can then use that number for googling or in the RockAuto part number lookup.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

PS - That's assuming you have an '18 or '19, if it's a '20 then NissanPartsDeal doesn't have it in their system yet. Call the dealer with your VIN for that.

Leo1818

VStar650CL wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:12 am
Bendix, Bosch, and Power Stop all make aftermarket, and some others as well. There are differences depending if your vehicle is Japan, Korea, or US built, so I strongly suggest you visit NissanPartsDeal.com and plug in your VIN number. That will give you the correct OE part number to fit your ride, and you can then use that number for googling or in the RockAuto part number lookup.
Thank you so much for the suggestion. I found the aftermarket list from RockAuto. And yes, the correct OEM part number is D4060-4CA0C according to Nissan part deal.

roguery
Car: 2020 Nissan Rogue SL

late response - just skimming topics

I wasn't looking to pay $300 from the dealer for a set of rear pads... ordered two sets and one of them did not work from rockauto, the other did.

Work great:
POWER STOP 171965 (Daily Driver) Z17 Evolution Clean Ride Ceramic with Hardware
Rear; w/Electronic Parking Brake

Did not fit, actually had already been opened and returned and we got them - they've still not updated the system to reflect that they don't fit electronic rear brakes:
POWER STOP Z231965 (Premium) Z23 Evolution Sport; Carbon Fiber-Ceramic; Includes Hardware

Can't speak for other brands on there - just my 2 cents, hth

oh, and I had a shop put them on as I don't have a tool. I did not verify it but thought about having someone hold the parking brake button and then I pull on the calipers to open them up. If you actuate them without pads / off the car, you'll blow the piston out. I didn't want to risk damage as we had a trip to go on. Can anyone verify if this will work?

Leo1818

roguery wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:28 am
late response - just skimming topics

I wasn't looking to pay $300 from the dealer for a set of rear pads... ordered two sets and one of them did not work from rockauto, the other did.

Work great:
POWER STOP 171965 (Daily Driver) Z17 Evolution Clean Ride Ceramic with Hardware

Did not fit, actually had already been opened and returned and we got them - they've still not updated the system to reflect that they don't fit electronic rear brakes:
POWER STOP Z231965 (Premium) Z23 Evolution Sport; Carbon Fiber-Ceramic; Includes Hardware

Can't speak for other brands on there - just my 2 cents, hth

oh, and I had a shop put them on as I don't have a tool. I did not verify it but thought about having someone hold the parking brake button and then I pull on the calipers to open them up. If you actuate them without pads / off the car, you'll blow the piston out. I didn't want to risk damage as we had a trip to go on. Can anyone verify if this will work?

I was following this method and it worked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUPVbzBNsPY

For the pads, I used BOSCH BC1965. But I did have a pair of POWER STOP Z23196 which I ordered from amazon, I did not use them since they arrived too late. Before I returned them, I did opened (did not completely open the shrink wrap) and I feel they should fit from the look. I think the part number is correct according to power stop's website. You might receive someone's swap.

roguery
Car: 2020 Nissan Rogue SL

good point. I typically ship directly to my mechanic - just don't get any warranty on parts. Question would be - does RA actually verify that returns are actually what they're supposed to be? Mixed reviews on Reddit

thanks for the link! Not sure I would have tried that in a rush. My mechanic is pretty old school but thankfully they just recently bought whatever computers they needed to do it.

Return to “Rogue Forum”