2017 sentra SR turbo upgrade suggestions?

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
Tsu_b17
Car: 2017 Nissan sentra sr turbo

Hey all, new to the forum here. Looking for a few suggestions. First, suggestions on what to upgrade on my vehicle first. I was thinking a cold air intake and then exhaust. Second, reliable and great websites to shop for aftermarket parts. It seems there aren't a lot for this vehicle yet.
I'm also new to the whole turbo thing, so info on engine capabilities and when and how to tune the vehicle with upgrades.
Thanks in advance, I know this is a lot of questions.
Last edited by Rogue One on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revised title

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Welcome to NICO Club!

I'm glad you have a car you like. Maybe do some research and get an idea for a plan. You seem to be interested in anything and everything, which is too much for one person to explain. No financing and lien holders affecting your modification decisions right? Are you willing to void your warranty already?

My #1 bang for buck suggestion is taking a car control clinic with your new ride. Then you learn some of it's limitations. This improves you as a driver and you can take that "upgrade" with you into any car you own or drive. Also, when you learn the limitations of your car, you learn what you're not satisfied with and therefor what you want to upgrade. Like, you'll realize that when pushed it has too much lateral roll or doesn't rotate when you trail brake or something. Then you'll know of a useful upgrade that applies to you and your car and can pursue that. I do recommend installing and testing your upgrades one at a time, in case something goes wrong, it will be easier to back track and fix.

#2 bang for buck is good tire compound. This increases braking ability, power delivery and traction all at once. But if your car is brand new, it doesn't make much sense to toss good tires.

For shops, we do have a few companies we like and they sponsor our site. You'll see their ads appear in the lower right hand corner of the pages. Often you can request a NICO membership discount.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”