2017 Rogue projector headlight swap

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
devin23
Car: 2017 Rogue SV AWD

Hi guys, new owner here. I got a 2017 SV AWD Rogue that came with standard halogen reflector type headlights. I know some of these models came with single and dual projector headlights. Would those be able to swap directly without any wire modifications? All other threads on this are for the older models, so I'm not sure. TIA!

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

devin23 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:42 am
Hi guys, new owner here. I got a 2017 SV AWD Rogue that came with standard halogen reflector type headlights. I know some of these models came with single and dual projector headlights. Would those be able to swap directly without any wire modifications? All other threads on this are for the older models, so I'm not sure. TIA!
I would think so, yes. However as the headlight assembly was redesigned starting with your model year, you would not be able to use any headlight assemblies from the previous years.
2017 model year facelift
The Rogue was facelifted for the 2017 model year, with restyled headlights and taillights, and LED daytime running lights standard on all trim levels. The SL trim will also be available with full LED headlamps with HID as part of the SL Premium Package. The front grill plastics also changed, with the wider V-Motion Grille, that Nissan has throughout its lineup.

devin23
Car: 2017 Rogue SV AWD

Rogue One wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:35 pm
devin23 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:42 am
I would think so, yes. However as the headlight assembly was redesigned starting with your model year, you would not be able to use any headlight assemblies from the previous years.
2017 model year facelift
The Rogue was facelifted for the 2017 model year, with restyled headlights and taillights, and LED daytime running lights standard on all trim levels. The SL trim will also be available with full LED headlamps with HID as part of the SL Premium Package. The front grill plastics also changed, with the wider V-Motion Grille, that Nissan has throughout its lineup.
Yes I was hoping to find one from my year or the 2018s at least. Even if it's the single projector that would be fine. Any idea where I can get those OEM? Thanks again!

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Plan A) nissanpartsdeal.com/ Expect to pay between $1400 and $1600 Each for OEM.
Plan B) amazon.com Not OEM, but not nearly as expensive.
Plan c) eBay or local Salvage yard. OEM, cheaper than new, but might have some quality/appearance issues.

Dahigufa
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV

I called a local Nissan dealer - parts, told me the headlight assy would be $360. Addtl $195 if they install it. I'll probably wait until it warms up (no garage here) to try and remove and repair first - usually pretty simple to dry out and find the leak. If not, I'll just purchase and replace. Thanks for the replies

Mennis1516
Car: 2017.5 Nissan Rogue SV

Has anyone tried it to confirm wether it’s a direct swap or if it requires modification?

Return to “Rogue Forum”