2017 Rogue aftermarket stereo w/nav

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Yossarian's Wife
Car: 2016 Rogue

I recently acquired 2017 Rogue that does not have a nav system, which I would like to have without breaking the bank. I tried doing a search here but came up empty. The ones I found were from years ago and those head units listed in those threads are obsolete. I've already looked at Crutchfield and attempted to look on Amazon. I say attempted, because when I filter the results with my vehicle, I get virtually nothing to choose from.

What I'm looking for is a simple head unit w/AM/FM, nav & bluetooth with an available adapter so that I can use
my steering wheel controls. Something that actually fits decently. It doesn't have to look factory perfect, but I don't want something that looks ridiculously out of place, either. Any other suggestions on where to look or how else to narrow it down?

Thanks.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

I'm a little confused by this post. Your profile says that you own a 2016 Rogue. Do you now own both a 2016 AND a 2017?

What's your car's trim level? S, SV, SL.
With or without the center dash speaker?
With or without the around view camera system?

When I went to the Crutchfield website I put in the following specs:
2017 Nissan Rogue
No center speaker
No door pillar speakers

Wanted: Double DIN unit with navigation.

Crutchfield recommends 17 models. Here's a few from that list that are below $1,000...
Dual DM620N $149.99
Boss BV960NV $249.99
Jensen CMN8620 $249.99
Kenwood DNR476S $599.00
Alpine INE-W970HD $799.95
Pioneer AVIC-W6600NEX $799.99

Captain Yossarian
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue

Sorry for the confusion. I logged in and asked the question under my wife's username because my NICO account had not been approved by an admin yet. She has a 2016 and I just got a 2017 SV with AM/FM, CD, and SXM. No center speaker, and just a regular back up camera. I did see the ones on Crutchfield but am just looking for more options.

I really was getting poor results on my Amazon search, and I don't really know where else to look.

Jeff

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Ah okay. Just don't tell the wife you're pretending to be her. :naughty:

AFAIK, most any double DIN HU should work in your car. As for searching for compatible car parts on Amazon (not just radios), it's not very reliable and has been known to be wrong about what may or may not work.

Captain Yossarian
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue

I tried Amazon again today. I'm done with that idea. I'm going to check out a local shop that has put in a couple of car starters for me in the past, but I'm leaning toward the Jensen right now.

Thanks for your input.

And as for using the wife's account, sometimes ya do what ya gotta do...

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

I've used crutchfield and they do send the proper parts (pretty sure its free or included with the sale) that required to install a double-din or single-din HU, for your vehicle. I suggest you go through Crutchfield.

Return to “Rogue Forum”