2017 Maxima SR Radio

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
JAWSofWAR
Car: 2015 Nissan Altima

2017 Maxima SR with bose
Has anyone removed radio and then after it was reconnected it would not power up? I have checked fuse and all connections. I have also double checked to make sure the AC/heater plug is not swapped with radio plug. Everything works in terms of AC system. I have tried to do a reset on the radio by holding power button but still not getting anything. Any ideas would be helpfull. Also before the radio was removed i did have battery disconnected. I am not seeing any other issues besides the radio. Thanks for any advice or information.
Last edited by JAWSofWAR on Sun May 21, 2023 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAWSofWAR
Car: 2015 Nissan Altima

Dealership is saying there is an issue with the power or ground wire for radio. I do not see this as being very likely as all that was done is disconnected and then reconnected. They said there is nothing they have to do to reprogram the radio. I know radio is getting power as the navigation button to repeat last guidance works and says i do not have any active route set. Also my phone would connect to car still bluetooth. The radio was working perfectly before it was disconnected. Any ideas or help?

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”