2016 NICOFest at the Dragon Lodging Info!

Read about NICOclub events of the past.
EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Just like last year, we will once again be staying at the Fontana Village Resort in Fontana Dam, NC during Labor Day Weekend (September 2nd-5th). The address is as follows:

Fontana Village
300 Woods Road
Fontana Dam, NC 28733
800-849-2258

To make a reservation, call and ask for the group rate for NICO. The group rate is good for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. We have reserved the following types of rooms and they are first come first serve: Rooms must be booked by July 13, 2016 to lock in the NICO rate.

10 Lodge Rooms w/ 2 Queen Beds ($99/night)
5 Lodge Rooms w/ Fireplace ($99/night)
3 Cabana Rooms w/ King Bed ($149/night)
4 Cabana Rooms w/ 2 Queen Beds ($149/night)
4 1 Bedroom Willow Cabins ($119/night)
5 2 Bedroom Hemlock Cabins ($139/night)
2 3 Bedroom Hemlock Cabins ($229/night)

These rooms are based on the attendance from last year. Please let me know if you have difficulty booking your room or we fill up our reservation and I will do what I can to add more rooms to our group rate. To take a look at the different types of rooms and see what is offered, please visit their website. A deposit of one night is due upon booking and the balance is due at checkout.

We will have a meet and greet Friday night at the Oak Suite, located directed behind the restaurant. This will be our main gathering point all weekend, and is the same place we had last year.

We will have registration details and route itineraries published soon!

Feel free to use this thread to look for roommates too. Some of the larger cabins can sleep multiple people, so it could be fun to get together a group of people for a cabin.

Return to “Past NICO Events”