2015 versa sedan

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
Saintlycrusader
Car: 2015 Nissan versa sedan

I have a 2015 sedan with a 5 speed. I was wondering what parts from older models are able to be used on the 2015? Since they redesigned a bit and it's so new, I cannot find anything. I want the basics, cold air, performance springs, exhaust. Nothing cheap - any ideas? Also, what is interchangeable between the note and sedan?

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Welcome to Nico!

I'm not a Versa owner, but I'm sure someone will be along that can better answer your question. You might have to do some custom mods until the aftermarket catches up with the newer models.

Saintlycrusader
Car: 2015 Nissan versa sedan

Thanks. Yeah, I'm up for some light mod work, I just don't even know what things are interchangeable from older models and between notes and sedans

brentkingah
Car: 2012 Altima Coupe 2.5

I also have a 2015 versa and from what I can tell, versaspeed.com sells Injen intakes for the 2nd gen versa but I can't find instructions anywhere. It seems the brake/clutch fluid container and battery are blocking where the intake would be installed. I've been trying to seach "versa 2012" mods because thats when the 2nd gen was made. I hope someone out there will be able to give us any instruction or direction. Versa Speed also sells Tanabe drop springs and Megan Racing coilovers that fit our versas.

Return to “Versa General Chat”