2015 q50 intelligence key link up HELP!!

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
reval

Trying to program each key fob to match each person. Following the directions in the manual however I can not find the set button! Watched a few older videos where the set button was located on the door in the past. Not the case with the 2015. Any help? Thank you.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

If there's no set button, then you don't have that feature.

reval

Was told by the saleswomen that the car did have this feature. Also received two key fobs. So you are saying if there is NO SET button on the DOOR that I do not have this feature? Keep in mind I'm referring to the set button not Setup which I do have on the touch screen along with GPS. Not saying you're wrong just wanted to be clear. Thank you for all of your help.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. AFAIK, you need the Touring Package to have the dual occupant memory system. If you don't have this package, and the salesperson said you have this feature, you've been lied to.

Deluxe Touring Package Key Features
  • Direct Adaptive Steering™
  • Auto-dimming outside mirrors with reverse tilt-down feature
  • Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection and Front and Rear Sonar System
  • Maple Wood Accents
  • View Additional Features
  • Power tilt and telescopic steering column
  • Dual occupant memory system for driver's seat, mirrors and steering wheel settings, linked to individual Intelligent Keys
I take it you don't have the three buttons as shown in this picture.

BTW, the setup button on your touchscreen is for your audio system, so I have no idea why you'd even mention it.

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”